Modern Thor Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
attachment.php

It looks like he's spinning Mjolnir. If so, expect a COH, where H stands for 'hammer'.

definitely Modern Thor
only the "scribble" stage but the process has begun nonetheless

BRING IT

Maybe for the next year or 2015! would be fantastic, modern thor is my favourite!!

Pillo sitio in first page! xD

I was wondering what that was when I looked at the video and I still can't see anything.

I'd be suprised if this version of thor comes out as this outfit has been retired in the comics

I said it on the other forum and I'll say it on this one....all I see is scribbles! I don't see Thor in the slightest! :cuckoo:

Tilt your head left. You should see Thor's chain mail pants by the artist's fingers. There's a swirl down there which is supposed to be a spinning Mjolnir (it's just a 'swoosh' though). The cape is blowing to the other side. Further to the left you can see some of the metal plates on Thor's vest. His head can't be seen because of the bent sheet.

You might need to download the pics and zoom in for more clarity.

Hm. I didn't realize those pics were hosted at SF. I guess you're not a member there, Randy?

Here you go.

No, not a member there, thanks for posting them.
Modern Thor (along with Spidey 2099) has been at the top of my Marvel wantlist for a long time now.

IMO the Thor pf is as good as it gets.... expensive but awesome. Not sure if anything will top it. How about a 1/4 comic Loki?

This might be of some help to those who are having a little trouble visualising Thor in those sketches. Just a quick play in PS.

Excuse the head - if it's there the curled paper squished too much detail.

And he kind of looks like he's dying to get to the bathroom.

Marvel_SSC_PF_Thor2__SSC_Modern-thorCC2-edit.jpg

Back