Modern Thor Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for a modern Thor...I prefer the look in Marvel Now over the heavoly laden chain mail from his resurection.

Either way, SSC would need to really outdo itself to match the stellar classic version.

The spinning mjolnir would be the icing on the cake. But I would love to see them be able to come up a way to make it young/current Thor where the EX being a young headsculpt, removable iron on the chest, and an axe instead of mjolnir.

I am open to the young thor, avenger thor, and king thor; from the god butcher storyline. ambitious wish, I have.

The spinning mjolnir would be the icing on the cake. But I would love to see them be able to come up a way to make it young/current Thor where the EX being a young headsculpt, removable iron on the chest, and an axe instead of mjolnir.

Spinning hammer in 1/4 scale would look cheesy

Before they consider another Thor, I want this

Loki_On_His_Throne.jpg

That Loki pose reminds me of Doom. They would look so cool together

That Loki pose reminds me of Doom. They would look so cool together

exactly. If they could make the throne as detailed with sculped things from norse mythology it would be epic. I would pay a lot for that because it would be a grail.

Don't need that crotch-shot though. :lol

Doom looked to the side so you don't have to view him... ahem... head-on.

They should make it really spin! :monkey1

Dear Buyers,

We regret to inform you that Sideshow Collectibles will be going out of business. The recent criminal charges for the death of one of our collectors when the spinning mjolnir engine jetisoned out of control and hit him in the temple as well as the subsequent lawsuits from various owners feeling the "wrath of mjolnir" has forced us to file bankruptcy. Thank you for your support over the years and we apologize for all the unforeseen carnage.

SSC

:panic:

Dear Buyers,

We regret to inform you that Sideshow Collectibles will be going out of business. The recent criminal charges for the death of one of our collectors when the spinning mjolnir engine jetisoned out of control and hit him in the temple as well as the subsequent lawsuits from various owners feeling the "wrath of mjolnir" has forced us to file bankruptcy. Thank you for your support over the years and we apologize for all the unforeseen carnage.

SSC

It doesn't have to spin at 40 mph. Hahaha

Just a solid 20-40 reps per minute...

:yess::hi5::rotfl

Dear Buyers,

SSC

It doesn't have to spin at 40 mph. Hahaha

Just a solid 20-40 reps per minute...

:yess::hi5::rotfl

Yeah, do you guys realize all of the QC issues you're asking for when requesting a spinning Mjolnir???? Not to mention the injuries???? :rotfl

Just hearing some moar news about this statue would make my mjolnir spin.

Am I Right GIZE?

Sounds like this COULD be coming soonish. A response to a question about Thor, and then my follow up, and here was her response.

The next Thor is already done, so any changes would not be likely now. But perhaps for a future piece some of the elements you're looking for will be possible.

So I GOTTA ask is this a Modern Thor??

5A84F365-BBA0-4384-9D96-0661B29443FA-3897-0000090BDBFDF308_zpsc9b58958.jpg

My lips are sealed. All will be revealed soon. :)

Back