1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"My name is General Zod. I have journeyed across an ocean of stars to reach you. Your world has sheltered one of my citizens. He will look like you, but he is not one of you.''

DSC_0190.JPG

just a quick snap, i've had him a while and pondering shifting him a few times.

Got an extra body for a decent pice and started in my final fight custom. Just need a cape and crest.

duqypuzu.jpg

Can't believe I ever contemplated passing this guy up. WOW!! He is just ridiculously imposing and menacing with his helmet attached. And, I've gotta say, even the Michael Shannon sculpt in-hand looks way better than the promo pics suggest.

I've officially aborted my HT Marvel Collection mission and have officially switched gears to MOS and any subsequent Snyder-verse releases :D

I was on the fence for weeks about this figure but that picture just sold it :clap. Great pose!
Will have to order now! Hope you don't mind me stealing your pose then. :lol

Please do!! I love this pose - share and share alike I always say ;)

Cool thanks man.

Also want to chime in and say i think its safe to assume we wont be getting an unarmored zod now that the ex's have been previewed...

I finally have this figure!!! I am so happy he looks awesome! [emoji38]

But I haven't taken him out of the box because I am currently hiding him from my wife because I promised not to buy any HT figure for the next two months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only 3 for the year basically, except for "movie Promo" figures, which Zod would never fit into

Darn, was really hoping we'd see an unarmored Zod. I've wanted to have a figure with him in his shackles from the sentencing scene. Thought for sure we'd see one since it would have been a pretty simple variant, but I guess if the other MOS figures didn't sell all that well then they had no reason to do it.

Back