1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice figure but a forgettable character IMO, it's an easy pass. Looks BA, I am not certain what all the fuss is about

0t6h.jpg

What I don't get is the Faora fandom...

[ame]https://youtu.be/VI4AaVUGc_E[/ame]

This looks AMAZING! I'm willing to slap some money down on the fact that we'll see another Zod in final battle mode (just the Kryptonian skin suit) with an intense goateed closed mouth Zod and an intesne NON goateed Zod to re-create scenes from Krypton....Please HT...Please!!!! I MUST HAVE THEM!!! <<Said in Zod's yelling vooice>>

Yes!!! I think so too!:hi5:

My guess is there will be another in his black suit (which is apparently not underneath unfortunately). If so hopefully that will have a more neutral expression to the head sculpt. For now, this one is fine.

This is one of those that will look Amazing in person, but not so well when it's photographed.

A nice figure but a forgettable character IMO, it's an easy pass. Looks BA, I am not certain what all the fuss is about

This must be like how I go into Batman threads and see people going on about movie version Bane being the greatest villain ever. And I am sitting here going "whut....?"

As for Faora I totally get how some don't find her compelling.... but I totally don't get things like people drooling over Pamela Anderson either - I guess we are even once again.

Zod is a very different kettle of fish from Loki. Loki exudes an almost feline charm. Zod is all about intimidation. They do things very differently and I like hem both. There's definitely room on my shelves for both.

I desperately hope we get Faora too. My husband says Iconic Faora looks like a man; I looked over the rim of my glasses at him as if he had lost his mind. Which.... he did. Lol

Everyone Is being too quick to judge. Your all gonna feel pretty silly when this fig is in hand

Anyone thinking of perhaps army building with the helmeted figures to go with the Kryptonian suit Zod? Probably not practical money wise.

The only thing that worries me about the people saying they'll wait for the leotard version is that it reminds me of the Gordon Swat thread

As mediocre as I found the movie, I loved how they handled Zod and I'm a huge Michael Shannon fan. I definitely want the figure, I just can't pay full price for that expression (and don't tell me to use the helmet. I want my Michael Shannon, God damn it!)

That being said, I would pay that much (probably even more) for a Terence Stamp Zod. I don't even care if it was completely barebones. They'd get my money no matter what.

Did anyone notice the description of the figure?

- One (1) one-piece black costume with embossed pattern
- One (1) set of full body armor

Doesn't that mean the armor is removeable and the black leotard suit is automatically underneath? I hope so.

It says that in Jor-els description too. No one is sure what it means, I guess we won't find out until it ships.

Did anyone notice the description of the figure?

- One (1) one-piece black costume with embossed pattern
- One (1) set of full body armor

Doesn't that mean the armor is removeable and the black leotard suit is automatically underneath? I hope so.

That's jus HT trying to fill out the specs since he comes with nothing else.

You will most likely be able to remove the armor that the expense of not beig able to out it back on or potentially ruining the suit if it's like the Loki bicep guard where they are attached to the body underneath

This is the earth armor he used. Im surprised so many of you didnt like the film, i enjoyed it quite a bit. Great soundtrack!

Well I used to be somewhat surprised by the Internet folk not likening the movie until I heard the same arguements from a clerk at my LCS today when picking up this week's issues :lol however, I hardly ever agree with him on anything so after the initial "waaa?" It wasnt so surprising..."cool story bro" I know :lol

This is one of those that will look Amazing in person, but not so well when it's photographed.

Its gonna be the usual where we see a bunch of "lol whut. I ain't ordering that" and then when the figure is released people will scramble to snap up the few remaining. Or pay $400 on ebay. Whichever.

This sculpt will almost certainly be tweaked and the end result will be even more epic than it already is.

Back