1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bane was ridiculous. He was all of 4' 11" and he had that plummy "A Christmas Carol" voice. I found him about as intimidating as Bob Crachitt.

:rotfl Pretty Sure Hardy is 5'9". But they did a great job in the movie making him look like he was about 6'3".

Bane was indeed intimidating, a little bit more than Zod if you consider he was only a human, still, hated the way the shat on the character at the end.

And I loved the voice.

4'11? where the heck did you get the idea that Bane was short?

batman-vs-bane-3.jpg

:lecture:lol

One more time. I did not say Bane the character was short. The actor playing him was short.

My understanding is that during filming part of the time he had to stand on a box. Now that's short.

One more time. I did not say Bane the character was short. The actor playing him was short.

My understanding is that during filming part of the time he had to stand on a box. Now that's short.

Yeah, most actors are short. There's something about big headed, skinny, short people that photographs well. Come out to Hollywood and all the famous people look like lollypops dressed up in skinny jeans.

The crate trick is used a lot because the character actors are usually taller than the stars. Plus a few actors actually are a proper height so they have to adjust things.

I recently rewatched Star Trek Nemesis and Tom Hardy is short. The internet has him at 5'9 so he's probably no more than 5'8 in shoes.

Everytime I come across my coffee mug, I can't help but to go: "So you think the darkness is you ally?" :lol

:lol I always try and say the line. " perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane" In the Bane voice.

When i am about to leave(And in the company of movie geeks like me), i look at my phone and in the Bane voice, say: "Time to go mobile".

When i am about to leave(And in the company of movie geeks like me), i look at my phone and in the Bane voice, say: "Time to go mobile".

I keep accidentally saying thank you the way he does when he takes his helmet back from the stock market guy

I am actually super excited for this figure, and hope they make feora! The only one i might pass on is jor-el, but the headsculpt is soo good i might cave in. I currently have Supes and zod PO'ed. I am glad i just got into this line, i don't miss 6" scale one bit.

Back