1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accurate? It is Hot Toys we're talking about.

Huh? Zod has no goatee in the Krypton scenes and wears his kryptonian armor, hence why I said that it wouldn't be accurate.

Huh? Zod has no goatee in the Krypton scenes and wears his kryptonian armor, hence why I said that it wouldn't be accurate.

Well. My original post was concerning how cool it would be if they threw in a clean shaven head. Any armor differences (were there armor differences?) wouldn't concern me that much.

Well. My original post was concerning how cool it would be if they threw in a clean shaven head. Any armor differences (were there armor differences?) wouldn't concern me that much.

smdcdstat16-w1000.jpg

902110_press01-001.jpg

I think the likeness is very good and the clenched teeth expression is the best one they have done yet, it looks so much better then the Wolverine's sculpt. The armor looks cool but I think it will really wow in person more so then in those pics.

Sculpt looks okay, but definitely could be better. Hope it gets some tweaking before it gets released. Wish they would have gone with a more neutral expression. I'm never really a big fan when they do an extreme expression like this. I probably would have liked this sculpt better if he wasn't in his armor and was in the shackles.

Sculpt looks okay, but definitely could be better. Hope it gets some tweaking before it gets released. Wish they would have gone with a more neutral expression. I'm never really a big fan when they do an extreme expression like this. I probably would have liked this sculpt better if he wasn't in his armor and was in the shackles.

I am sure they will make a version like that in the near future.

I'll wait for this Zod in shackles version, and if comes with a second head sculpt with a goatee (final battle look) and a cape from the dream/skull scene, that would be cool too.

Back