1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should start a new general zod thread just to piss more people off.

Man, I can't imagine how you guys would deal with ACTUAL problems if you can't handle this.

On a side note, this looks AMAZING. Too bad he was the only reason the movie was any good to begin with.

Man, I can't imagine how you guys would deal with ACTUAL problems if you can't handle this.

On a side note, this looks AMAZING. Too bad he was the only reason the movie was any good to begin with.

:lol I know right. Though It must be tough being a mod on a toy forum. SERIOUS PWOBLEMZ.:lecture

If people want the official specs and pics to get buried where no one can find them then yeah sure.

The same pics were posted in the old thread, I had no trouble seeing them. I'm also pretty sure a Mod can edit the original thread post with updated pics and specs, as is done in countless other HT product threads.

Ask about the guidelines on starting a thread on a toy forum and..

tumblr_mp9ifb6Xsz1ssahoko1_500.gif

:lol

I have read things so irrelevant it's a wonder anyone cared enough to gripe.
But where there's one person to bother, there's another person to complain about them complaining. And so on.
:rotfl

Stop complaining about people complaining about people who complain! :pfft::nana:

The same pics were posted in the old thread, I had no trouble seeing them. I'm also pretty sure a Mod can edit the original thread post with updated pics and specs, as is done in countless other HT product threads.

They weren't in the first post though which is where everyone expects to find the official specs and pics. Otherwise you have to go searching or wait for the OP or a mod to edit that first post (which last I checked hadn't happened at all in the Mandarin thread that Dracula is talking about).

Its not a big deal really but this is one time where I understand why there's a separate thread for the same subject - ones a teaser thread, the other is the official thread. And when you turn the teaser thread into the official thread all the beginning of the new discussion that comes about as a result of the official reveal is lost somewhere in the middle where, unless you've been with the thread the whole time, you'll have to search for it.

Yes, because first world problems like locked threads and paper cuts weigh so heavily on some Freaks.:rolleyes2

I just ordered and flexed 2 months along with Jor El. Have all 3 Man of Steels on order. Pretty excited to get all 3 in! :yess:

All 3 of these are going to make one hell of a display, will probably be even more impressive than a fully assembled Avengers setup

Preordered at SSC. Now the problem is settling in for the wait.

He wasn't the ONLY reason, but he was one of the main reasons. Zod and Faora completely stole any scene they were in, nothing but the truth.

For years whenever a figure is hinted at or teased there's usually a thread where people discuss it, and then once its officially unveiled with specs etc a new thread is made. That's the way it has been for years as far as I remember. Don't see why it's suddenly a big deal.

The catwoman thread was merged and I thought it became quite a mess because you had the first page with the official pics and specs and then pages of people speculating on when we'll see official pics and specs. Just makes more sense to keep one thread until the official announcement, and then start a new one from there. Just makes more sense. My two cents, not that it's worth much.

A for Zod, I'm still really unsure about this. Not totally into the headsculpt, but everything else is golden. Depends on the price here I the UK.

All 3 of these are going to make one hell of a display, will probably be even more impressive than a fully assembled Avengers setup

Ehhh I duno about that man. The avengers set up is probly the best thing ever. The issue im having with even ordering jor el is I dont know how to pose that guy. I hate museum poses. Even in the promo photos they didnt know what to do with him. They figure he has a gun so pew pew pew. The fig looks great but im still very meh over it

Back