MMS200 - Man Of Steel - Customizations/Modifications Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like a lot of the boots on that site, and I'd happily pick up the feet for them, but then my concern would be that the ankle peg would not fit the MOS leg. Working with the MOS Body is a challenge because it was created custom for this one figure (after the Schwarzenegger body was scrapped) so finding items made for standard TT fare is tougher than I'd like it to be...

Normal TT pegs work on the MOS body.

Getting there...

SaVEl2.jpg

Last edited:
I got a great deal on a MOS Superman from ApeManRyan and it arrived today. I quickly did the collar modification using the stock cape and I'm so glad I did it since it looks so much better. I was almost tempted to keep it stock for a few minutes since it looks great out of the box, but then I realized how it makes such a big difference in the overall look to lower the collar. Still need to futz with the cape a bit more, but it will do for now.
MODIFICATION.jpg

The difference is night and day. I've said it before, but I'll say it here, the collar mod is REQUIRED work if you want to see the full potential of this piece.

Anyone here now how much Kai's head sculpts cost? I've emailed him but I've gotten no response just yet.

Anyone here now how much Kai's head sculpts cost? I've emailed him but I've gotten no response just yet.

Hi I just ordered this and in preparation I would like to 'wire' it. Where is the best place to find some so I can get some right away? Thanks. :)

great collection everyone! heres my owen1313 repaint with my own custom cape. i just bought the new superior cape from tony mei. i have been waiting on that for awhile. i knew it was a matter of time before he did it lol

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
great collection everyone! heres my owen1313 repaint with my own custom cape. i just bought the new superior cape from tony mei. i have been waiting on that for awhile. i knew it was a matter of time before he did it lol

awesome figure you got there, owen repaint really make the best MOS figure :rock

Back