1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my stock Selina... I agree with Username, the paint job is good not great, but she can still look amazing stock.

And with Batman...

The likeness is good, but the paintjob was just lacklustre. I had mine repainted and it looks a lot better!!!

do you have some pics ? iv seen some quality re paints of her.

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

Re paint looks great. Ha Iv actually ordered that head and should be here in a few days. What really improves the sculpt are larger iris and a more pale skin tone. Im wondering if the ebay head is a different sculpt ? it kinda looks different some how but im not sure if its the paint thats doing it ?

Re paint looks great. Ha Iv actually ordered that head and should be here in a few days. What really improves the sculpt are larger iris and a more pale skin tone. Im wondering if the ebay head is a different sculpt ? it kinda looks different some how but im not sure if its the paint thats doing it ?

It's just the paint. All the bootlegs come from the same place as the HT heads anyway. So it's only the paint that makes them differ.

It's just the paint. All the bootlegs come from the same place as the HT heads anyway. So it's only the paint that makes them differ.

Yea I had the images side by side. Funny how the paint can really throw it off and not in a bad way. I still really like this figure. She just looks great by herself or with Bane, batman... Just wish those goggles had the blue leds but man that would be tricky to conceal ...

Yea I had the images side by side. Funny how the paint can really throw it off and not in a bad way. I still really like this figure. She just looks great by herself or with Bane, batman... Just wish those goggles had the blue leds but man that would be tricky to conceal ...

It would be easy enough if you ran the wires round the back to a separate power source.

MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421718238.831156.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421718285.485003.jpg

And these next to Bats

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421718388.559883.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421718343.923003.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421718343.923003.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 466
Dang, I think I got burned on eBay for one of these. I bought it for $180 shipped. The guy's feedback was good then but lately more and more negative feedback has appeared. At least five people now accused him of being fraudulent.

Dang, I think I got burned on eBay for one of these. I bought it for $180 shipped. The guy's feedback was good then but lately more and more negative feedback has appeared. At least five people now accused him of being fraudulent.

Sorry to hear that. Paypal/ebay should help you out, no? I remember there were some iffy sellers when I was looking for one on ebay last month, and I got incredibly lucky with my seller (very low feedback, none as a seller).

On a brighter note, here are some pictures of my current Selina pose. I couldn't quite get what I was going for because of the suit, but this figure's certainly not short on attitude.

From the front:
IMAG0101.jpg

And from a side angle (my preferred view):
IMAG0100.jpg

Back