1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question for those of you who have the goggles rotated past 90 degrees. Is it easy to do with the mask on her or do you have to take it off first?

has anyone cut her hair a little shorter? That's the only thing that bugs me is the hair on her is way to long, I would love to see some pics if anyone has done it to give me an idea if she looks better.

You would have to know how to cut hair or else it'll look like flatly chopped.

Last edited:
I found some images many pages back and she looks a bit more movie accurate but it's probably not worth the risk, like you said it could look really bad if cut wrong.

:wink1::wink1:

dqSVVXK.jpg

rfXYJ54.jpg

Add me to the "just got a Selina Kyle club." I spent last weekend reading the last 250 odd pages of this thread and found myself really wanting the figure again. Fortunately, I found a fantastic deal for it, and now that I have it in hand, I can understand some of the comments from a year ago. Even the best pictures just don't capture how good it looks in person. It's not perfect, but the head sculpt looks really good to me.

I still have a few days before I can properly sit down and try to display her, but I just wanted to post some first impressions. Of course, I am absolutely terrified of the goggles, and I'm thinking of using a hair dryer to help soften some of the plastic before putting them on. I may even try to cut the hair, but I want to get a better sense of how it was originally cut before I tinker with that at all.

What kind of comb do you guys use to keep her hair tidy?

I use a toothbrush dipped in boiling water. Get a little cup of just-boiled water and a toothbrush. Dip the brush in the water and then start brushing the hair as you'd like it. Once you have the hair brushed into place, dab the hair a bit with some tissue to absorb most of the moisture, then let it air dry overnight. It will hold the shape you gave it, and all the loose strands will stay down(Unless you start re-posing it, in which case, get the brush and the boiling water out again).

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

I use a toothbrush dipped in boiling water. Get a little cup of just-boiled water and a toothbrush. Dip the brush in the water and then start brushing the hair as you'd like it. Once you have the hair brushed into place, dab the hair a bit with some tissue to absorb most of the moisture, then let it air dry overnight. It will hold the shape you gave it, and all the loose strands will stay down(Unless you start re-posing it, in which case, get the brush and the boiling water out again).

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

Great idea, might try that myself, her hair is a pain in the @ss to get right.

Don't know if anyone has done it or not, but is there a good hair gel to use for her hair? Thing keeps frizzing and getting loose after a while and I want it to stay in shape like the new Black Widow figure.

Back