1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if anyone has done it or not, but is there a good hair gel to use for her hair? Thing keeps frizzing and getting loose after a while and I want it to stay in shape like the new Black Widow figure.

You can try the boiling water trick I detailed above if you are going to put it in one pose and leave it.
But if you are going to handle it a lot, you can do that each time you repose.

Hey Barry, I tried that but I don't know if it's because of the environment I live at, but it starts to loosen up and frizz after it dries up the next couple of days or so. Do you know if you're allowed to use real hair product/gel on these figures?

Hey Barry, I tried that but I don't know if it's because of the environment I live at, but it starts to loosen up and frizz after it dries up the next couple of days or so. Do you know if you're allowed to use real hair product/gel on these figures?

I've used a styling paste that my wife uses, and it works pretty good. It makes the hair REALLY stiff, but since I was going for a specific look, it worked out okay for me. Styling gel should work fine.

I used hair gel without alcohol mixed with water to hold the hair. Just a little bit does it.

Hot chick with the bats...
fac2f0b5ce6a9f593a561b9339c001f2.jpg

Just picked this up from a fellow freak... Awesome figure! My first female figure, actually! She goes so well with Bane, whom I also got from a fellow freak. I was so nervous messing with her goggles! But I got them on without breaking them... and that hair... it looks great, but what a bear to mess with! I will try and get a few pics, but a very solid pickup, in my opinion:clap.

It's a great figure. Congratulations on picking one up.

Thanks! I have found she is one of the easiest figures to pose that I own, as well. That's nice as it gives a lot of options without the suit constricting and hampering a given pose I want to try.

Thanks! I have found she is one of the easiest figures to pose that I own, as well. That's nice as it gives a lot of options without the suit constricting and hampering a given pose I want to try.

Welcome to the "just got Selina club"! The figure is fairly poseable, but I didn't expect the suit to be so... elastic. If I try to get her legs in certain positions, the suit stretches them back. I've been able to get poses similar to what I have in mind, but they usually end up stretching back to more neutral poses. I'll do some reposing this weekend and see if I can't work the suit a bit better. And those goggles still give me scares, but they look phenomenal. It's certainly a wonderful figure!

Haven't been on here in forever and a day. So nice to see what a difference a year plus makes and people actually appreciate this awesome figure.

Yeah she looks good with the mask on, off the likeness is...off. the mask will probably stain the face but Im not taking those fragile things off again. Might kill resale value though.

Back