1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e9y6e9ez.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody got there's from Mothers Basement yet?? Spoke to them 3 weeks ago and said I would have it soon. Heavy stock delivery they where working through apparently.

Yes about 10 days ago. Pics posted a few pages back. The heavy stock delivery was in December allegedly. My personal feeling (still waiting for a HT 1/4 batman) is that the items needed to fulfill all orders may not have come in at once as suggested but are still coming in batches. Do I think you will get your Selina or a refund if you cannot wait. Yes probably. My main issue with these guys at present is that they need to be very honest and communicate effectively about this delay on their Facebook page which they don't. Instead it spams a lot of geek stories from the danger room which I don't need to know about. However I have bought two items off them so far. Both have turned up and both were mint and very well packed so I am keeping my order at present although I will only be buying in stock items in the future (my 1966 batman I just ordered direct from sideshow...I suspect it will arrive quickly). Hope that helps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I got Selena Kyle today. The goggles were hell to put on. Trying to clip the back strap while they're on her head is impossible and while trying to put it on I broke the camera/light thing on the side of the movable glasses. ����

So,,, I had to crazy glue it back on which worked like a charm. eventually I slipped the goggles on her head already fastened and it worked.. Just had to make sure her hair was in place.

Riskyand so fragile, I am very suprised i did not break mine. I didint think to look at the forum to see the importance of putting on her goggles correctly. Anyway, thankgod it was salvageable and great pics!

Anybody got there's from Mothers Basement yet?? Spoke to them 3 weeks ago and said I would have it soon. Heavy stock delivery they where working through apparently.

I used mothers baesement to order Scar Predator. That was back in august with an estimated delivery time of Sep11. To this day i'm still waiting for it. I have phoned them several times, and yesterday they said they are getting to the end of the mass delivery so all figures are looking to be out by the end of next week. So i makew that 1st Feb.

Its a great figure for sure but hell to maintain. The googles and hair are a nightmare. The zipper on the top portion of mine has split below the metal zipper ( don't know what its called) . I had her posed on the batpod for a while but have since moved her to a standing pose next to my other "dolls" :sly::p:D

Pic of her so you can see the zipper issue

u8evahus.jpg

Batpod

symypyjy.jpg

I got this figure a couple weeks back & I love her, think she looks fantastic.
She is actually my second hot toys. I have some more on pre order.
Thought I'd share a couple of low (quality) pics. :wink1:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Its a great figure for sure but hell to maintain. The googles and hair are a nightmare. The zipper on the top portion of mine has split below the metal zipper ( don't know what its called) . I had her posed on the batpod for a while but have since moved her to a standing pose next to my other "dolls" :sly::p:D

Pic of her so you can see the zipper issue

u8evahus.jpg

Batpod

symypyjy.jpg

Wanna sell me one if your Banes? ;)

Riskyand so fragile, I am very suprised i did not break mine. I didint think to look at the forum to see the importance of putting on her goggles correctly. Anyway, thankgod it was salvageable and great pics!

Thanks mate. Fragile indeed.

Thanks, I took them with an ipad to post here directly from the device.
I'm Trying to start a Nolan-verse batman collection, going to try and hunt down the Joker 2.0 DX 11 next I think

I just meant about the pics that you can rotate them before you upload them. If you check your camera roll before you upload and the pic needs rotated, you can do it before uploading.
The amount of images i see posted on here where the figures is "standing on the wall", lol.
Good choice with the DX11.
It's one i always mean to pick up.
In my mind, it's the one figure my Bale Batman collection is missing.

Back