1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Elegant Lady set today. Very pleased with the quality of this item. Hat, bag and coat are just first class. Put the clothing on a Hot Toys true type female and it looks great so far. No staining from the clothing so far too the rubber torso. Shoes put in boiling water and fitted. This body type gives a long, tall appearance. The overall quality surprised me. Not the best with photography, or re-sizing. Can I send them too someone to post?

Got my Elegant Lady set today. Very pleased with the quality of this item. Hat, bag and coat are just first class. Put the clothing on a Hot Toys true type female and it looks great so far. No staining from the clothing so far too the rubber torso. Shoes put in boiling water and fitted. This body type gives a long, tall appearance. The overall quality surprised me. Not the best with photography, or re-sizing. Can I send them too someone to post?
Where did you order from?

Yeah, I've actually seen her about for pretty decent prices, but I don't have Bane and I feel like I'd want both to represent that movie and I don't love the movie enough to pay the prices Bane is going for. Plus there's other stuff I want more than either of those and I'm a bit more selective of what I order these days due to what I can afford.

I would like to get both Selina Kyle and Bane at some point though, just not huge priorities.

Yeah, I've actually seen her about for pretty decent prices, but I don't have Bane and I feel like I'd want both to represent that movie and I don't love the movie enough to pay the prices Bane is going for. Plus there's other stuff I want more than either of those and I'm a bit more selective of what I order these days due to what I can afford.

I would like to get both Selina Kyle and Bane at some point though, just not huge priorities.

I think we may see a DX Bane at some point as well in the furture... At least that's what I am hoping for.

I know what you mean. For me, Bane was a big priority, but Joker was not. I have seen loads of great pics of the DX11 and i keep considering buying it...
But never do.
All i can say about Bane and Selina is that they have great shelf presence.
Well worth trying to pick them both up if you can.

1EB2B212-559F-4CC6-8070-3115133AA501.jpg

I like what you did with Bruce there Barry....I always thought a seated pose with him in batsuit, holding the cowl (ala TDK) would be cool. But because of the restrictive nature of the suit, not possible. Your version looks pretty sweet :rock

I like what you did with Bruce there Barry....I always thought a seated pose with him in batsuit, holding the cowl (ala TDK) would be cool. But because of the restrictive nature of the suit, not possible. Your version looks pretty sweet :rock

Thanks. I used to have him standing in front of it. But a couple of weeks back i managed to do a deal to trade a MISB Loki i had for a DX12. I already had a DX12, but put the new spare one in the armoury. Putting Bruce in a chair in front of it seemed like a different way to display them.

30DE4D28-14FD-4EA2-B282-A594CD586D18.jpg

D4F84897-8FBF-4B7A-AA48-456BEA260AC6.jpg

45C2C835-DF50-4B57-BB02-F7095EF03709.jpg

I know what you mean. For me, Bane was a big priority, but Joker was not. I have seen loads of great pics of the DX11 and i keep considering buying it...
But never do.
All i can say about Bane and Selina is that they have great shelf presence.
Well worth trying to pick them both up if you can.

1EB2B212-559F-4CC6-8070-3115133AA501.jpg

Yeah that's exactly how I felt, but opposite characters. I do agree though, Bane and Selina both look really great in people's displays and I would love to pick them both up at some point, there's just other stuff I'm more interested in.

Also I love that seated Bruce Wayne there in front of your armoury too. Makes a nice change from the usual display of him stood there. He seems more brooding, looks very appropriate for the character. A nice computer console/desk would be a nice addition.

Thanks. I used to have him standing in front of it. But a couple of weeks back i managed to do a deal to trade a MISB Loki i had for a DX12. I already had a DX12, but put the new spare one in the armoury. Putting Bruce in a chair in front of it seemed like a different way to display them.

30DE4D28-14FD-4EA2-B282-A594CD586D18.jpg

D4F84897-8FBF-4B7A-AA48-456BEA260AC6.jpg

45C2C835-DF50-4B57-BB02-F7095EF03709.jpg

:drool

that looks great man

:drool

that looks great man

Thanks!

Yeah that's exactly how I felt, but opposite characters. I do agree though, Bane and Selina both look really great in people's displays and I would love to pick them both up at some point, there's just other stuff I'm more interested in.

We all have to pick and choose what we get. Or our houses would be overflowing with figures and we'd be broke.

Also I love that seated Bruce Wayne there in front of your armoury too. Makes a nice change from the usual display of him stood there. He seems more brooding, looks very appropriate for the character. A nice computer console/desk would be a nice addition.

I'll maybe see about making one then. I made the chair for Nick Fury a while back, but it looks better with Bruce sitting there, all angsty about his great and terrible burden...
:lol

Hi guys, got this figure in today and wondered if the Rises Batpod is worth getting to pose Kyle on?
What kind of amount should I be looking to pay for one in Queens English?

Fantastic Batman Armory Barry! When I first seen it, I thought it was at some toy show in China displaying the new deluxe set! Great work! :clap

e4u4ahe5.jpg
nebehyhe.jpg

myda3a9u.jpg

apehareq.jpg

So I got Selena Kyle today. The goggles were hell to put on. Trying to clip the back strap while they're on her head is impossible and while trying to put it on I broke the camera/light thing on the side of the movable glasses. 😒😒

So,,, I had to crazy glue it back on which worked like a charm. eventually I slipped the goggles on her head already fastened and it worked.. Just had to make sure her hair was in place.

But,, once everything was set up I posed her and all my frustration went away.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody got there's from Mothers Basement yet?? Spoke to them 3 weeks ago and said I would have it soon. Heavy stock delivery they where working through apparently.

Back