1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine and got the goggles on without breaking them, time to get posing :yess:

Yep, I'm lucky! :)
I have no idea.. but rest assured, it's a very good one. Great quality, fits really nicely, as if it's one expensive tailored suit. Really holds up to the name "elegant suit".
I haven't opened my Catwoman yet, been months already, but I'll save her for later. In the meantime, I put the clothes in a Kumik body. Here's how it looks:

Photoon1-7-14at1113PM_zpse776bebf.jpg

Oh, forgot to mention, I've replaced the handbag on that pic, the one that comes along with the set is a bit too big, I think.. but equally good quality.
And the pearl necklace is not from the set.

I'm not interested in going that route, but that set actually looks really impressive...the necklace looks a bit big, but otherwise, very nice. Curious to see it with the head on.

gwah!!!

Love it and can get the goggles on and off but how on earth do you keep the hair tucked behind the ears :D?

Try holding back the hair as hard as you can while you slide the mask on or tire her hair with string to keep it in place.

she is awesome, the head sculpt is better than I thought :)

Last edited:
Any opinions on how cold weather could effect this piece from 0-10 degrees Celsius? I am worried about the rubber and leather materials cracking or flaking. I will currently be in a very cold home for the next few months.

batsheva, where did that Gambit come from? Did you make him? Is there a thread on the forum for that custom??

Question: I want to make a custom with that suit.
I want to use the HT body, but what sort of feet/ black gloves should fit ?
Any suggestions?

You need the tilted feet for the shoes, not the flat feet. Probably Saeko from the City Hunter's feet. And for the black gloves, I can't remember any Hot Toys female with black gloves, but when i bought the Kumik body, it comes with tilted feet, and black gloves. Perfect for the suit.

batsheva, where did that Gambit come from? Did you make him? Is there a thread on the forum for that custom??

I made him, it's my kitbash/customized figure, hunnipot. It's not done yet, I need to paint his bo-staff silver. And no, I haven't made any thread about my kitbashes. It took me a very long time to reply your post, hunnipot.. your gif signature.. so hard to focus.

He's looking great so far :D Do you have any more photos? Do you have a thread in the customs section?

thnx for the info batsheva. I think i will order a Kumik body.

You need the tilted feet for the shoes, not the flat feet. Probably Saeko from the City Hunter's feet. And for the black gloves, I can't remember any Hot Toys female with black gloves, but when i bought the Kumik body, it comes with tilted feet, and black gloves. Perfect for the suit.

Finally had chance to get my Mothers Basement Selina Kyle onto the batpod. That was infuriating (if the googles were not coming off, the hair was moving in front of the ears, handlebars fell off, getting a natural position without the previous things happening difficult) but think I have it at last. My top tips if handle bars coming off with changing hand positions (use a bit of blutack putty to help keep them seated-doesn't harm plastic or paint) and try twisting the torso as well as her head to get a more natural look.

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/Daryl_Thorp-Jones/media/DSC07594_zps2a0b70f3.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/Daryl_Thorp-Jones/media/DSC07597_zpsd19c9f18.jpg.html] [/URL]

Finally had chance to get my Mothers Basement Selina Kyle onto the batpod. That was infuriating (if the googles were not coming off, the hair was moving in front of the ears, handlebars fell off, getting a natural position without the previous things happening difficult) but think I have it at last. My top tips if handle bars coming off with changing hand positions (use a bit of blutack putty to help keep them seated-doesn't harm plastic or paint) and try twisting the torso as well as her head to get a more natural look.

I feel ya, It's absolute hell! :lol

2vb9zjo.jpg

Back