1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o4x4.jpg

"They are not your average brawler"
"Neither am I!"

0fu5.jpg

Nice! :clap

Has anyone had their catwoman dispatched from mothers basement yet, mines still processing.

Last edited:
Any luck from mothers basement? I still didn't get a call from them looks like it'll be after Xmas now.

I got a reply yesterday from Mothers basement which admitted that it will be in the new year as I queried the delay in the preorders when the website states that she is in stock. I have met and bought from MB at cons in the past with no issue and they are a legit shop. However although I accept they have no control over distribution, when you have to put down all the money for a cheap preorder you need them to be realistic/honest with the time frames and be relatively quick to refund if required with these prolonged delays. They do pick up the phone or answer emails which is good but beginning to think the best UK price is probably not worth the delay...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

At this rate we'll all have the 2.0 before this Mothers Basement ships the figure to you. Haha!
No, sorry to hear about the wait. I hope you enjoy the figure when it does arrive. It is pretty neat.

Mothers Basements vague and varied dispatch dates are poor to say the least. They've had this figure in stock for a week and a half! Should've been sent out before Xmas orders IMHO, especially seeing as the length of time this has taken...poor show MB poor show. Think I'll be shifting my preorders somewhere else.

Oh and Merry Christmas all!!!! :)

Has anyone had their catwoman dispatched from mothers basement yet, mines still processing.
I ordered my from goodshipped based in Hong Kong, and I bet I'll get mine before anyone of you who ordered them from Mother's basement. The race is on!:nana:

wjw0.jpg

"Sweetie, I'm not that kind of girl..."

This pose is partly inspired by how she is displayed at Secret Base in Hong Kong and partly by Jawz270589. Please excuse my crappy lighting and camera. Since getting her, I have been struggling with finding the right accessory for her and Jaws270589 gave me the idea of using handcuffs! Then I realized that her outfit and background has a certain S&M feel to it (duh!)

I ordered my from goodshipped based in Hong Kong, and I bet I'll get mine before anyone of you who ordered them from Mother's basement. The race is on!:nana:

Depends if it was a pre orde or not. My experience with preordering with goodshipped is once they get their stock they start selling them for inflated prices before fulfilling their preorders. Just a heads up in case you haven't used them before.

This pose is partly inspired by how she is displayed at Secret Base in Hong Kong and partly by Jawz270589. Please excuse my crappy lighting and camera. Since getting her, I have been struggling with finding the right accessory for her and Jaws270589 gave me the idea of using handcuffs! Then I realized that her outfit and background has a certain S&M feel to it (duh!)

Great pose!
Cuffs seem a little long, but that can be fixed.

Great pose!
Cuffs seem a little long, but that can be fixed.

That's the cuffs meant for the suitcase for Mark V. I felt that since Jawz270589 tried the regular handcuffs, I want to try something a little longer. Almost like she could have used it in place of a whip ^_^. I have tried a couple other poses with it but it doesn't have the oomph like this one...

That's the cuffs meant for the suitcase for Mark V. I felt that since Jawz270589 tried the regular handcuffs, I want to try something a little longer. Almost like she could have used it in place of a whip ^_^. I have tried a couple other poses with it but it doesn't have the oomph like this one...

Yeah, i know.
I suppose i can imagine her walking up so someone, snapping a cuff on their left hand and swinging the other cuff around their back to latch on their right hand really fast.
Or just using it like a weapon.
Sounds good.
Like the young guy in Now You See Me attacking a couple of cops and cuffing them with their own cuffs.

Back