1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends if it was a pre orde or not. My experience with preordering with goodshipped is once they get their stock they start selling them for inflated prices before fulfilling their preorders. Just a heads up in case you haven't used them before.
My order from gooshipped was shipped on 27 December. Remember it is coming from Hong Kong to the UK. The race is on!

I emailed MB and they said they will still call all hot toys customers to let them know when they will send out the figures.

Hi everyone,

Any known problems with this figure apart from the mask breaking easily? Such as rubber suit cracking, etc.

Thanks.

Nope. My one looks fine, its a bit early for cracking rubber issues, give it a year or 2. :exactly:

Thank you for your reply. Wow, it's kind of disappointing that the rubber cracking sounds immanent... seeing how we pay so much for these pieces.

Anyway we can avoid rubber cracks and leather flaking? I rarely touch my figures, but the thing is I live in Toronto and sometimes it can get really cold. Wonder if that shortens the life span...

That is why I don't expose these expensive figures in the open. Try a paint brush to remove the dust but the best option is to buy a display cabinet.

my kitty with bats

tangowiththebat_by_gaunted-d701n9e.png

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

I am betting on a figure with the armory at some point. Maybe as the TF 2013 Exclusive, just as they did with the IM suit up gantry, as well.

and you were right .... :hi5:

new bat with the armory

I have my catwoman in a case but i use a cheap toothbrush on the enter bay and hot toys bats make sure it has soft bristles

Got a voice mail from Kate from motherbasement. My catwoman us shipping on Monday. Nice for them to call

Back