1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heard anything from Mothers Basement bout their Catwomn yet? Estimated dispatch was yesterday, contacted them on Twitter on Tuesday to ask if it was gonna be in stock this week and they said yes...... Now they've gone silent....weird???

not yet still waiting also :(

Anyone heard anything from Mothers Basement bout their Catwomn yet? Estimated dispatch was yesterday, contacted them on Twitter on Tuesday to ask if it was gonna be in stock this week and they said yes...... Now they've gone silent....weird???

not yet still waiting also :(

They told me yesterday that they will have her next week.

1397239_10152068624884703_101353072_o.jpg

Uhh that is the HT figure? Never seen it ...posed...so nicely.:wink1:
Just impressive!

Yeah even more frustrating for me was getting all her hair to look neat behind her ear and everything in addition to my giant yeti thumbs puttin on the mask. Use a little water and alot of patience.

Yeah even more frustrating for me was getting all her hair to look neat behind her ear and everything in addition to my giant yeti thumbs puttin on the mask. Use a little water and alot of patience.

I put her hair nicely and behind the ear and so.....what bother me is when its done, the hair cant be straight like the real person....it will stack to each other (when you her back)....looks need a cut make it straight right away...but still considering it.

My Cat: https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3995/uam3.jpg

Last edited:
Just phoned they said end of the week or early next week I wish it would get here collection is nearly complete.

Got her today..... Wow!!

Shes stunning. ����������

Back