1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful photography skills there VoidDweller. Figure looks SUPERB and you have gave me ideas for posing mine.

Wow those are amazing pics Void. Did you do any modifications because that suit looks perfect on the body.

Yes. Those are some great pics.

Great pics void.
I need a batpod now :lol:

Beautiful photography skills there VoidDweller. Figure looks SUPERB and you have gave me ideas for posing mine.

Thanks guys! :duff

@mistermadhouse - I didn't do any mods to her suit.

DSC02462.jpg
[/URL]

I think this pic is one of the best i have seen so far and the closest she looks to anne H without mask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Anyone on Waitlist for this? I placed an order with Sideshow yesterday for the EX but wanted to know if there was even a small chance?

Anyone on Waitlist for this? I placed an order with Sideshow yesterday for the EX but wanted to know if there was even a small chance?

I did the same thing, not sure what to do now, :dunno

Edit: I was weak, I ordered it, didn't want to take any chances.

Last edited:
I'm still in awe looking at this custom, It's crazy how just subtle differences really make this figure pop!

HT's with my modded neck and custom hair

Repainted with modded neck and custom hair ( Hair styled almost like above and positioned the same)

Just for fun

Great figure! :clap
But, if i may ask,how exactly did you mod the neck?

I've finally received the cat-burglar. I don't feel like she needs any mod or repaint. She's beautiful right out of the box.

I have no plans on picking her up, but recent pictures and this being available out of the blue on Sideshow just pushed me over the edge.

Back