1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1397239_10152068624884703_101353072_o.jpg

Incredible.
Great pic!

Selling my Selina for 200$ OBO. Is anyone looking to get her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's available on SS right now for $195 with free domestic shipping.

Yeah since it's SS it's also the exclusive, a big plus. If you want to sell your Selina, may have to go to like 180 with free shipping, unless it's never been opened from the shipper. But even then, SS still has her.

The Lovely Selina has finally arrived in Germany! She is Amazing! So happy to own her now in my small Collection! I try to add some subs in the next Days to the Review!:panic::panic:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg1gmTtPhF8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg1gmTtPhF8[/ame]

Yeah since it's SS it's also the exclusive, a big plus. If you want to sell your Selina, may have to go to like 180 with free shipping, unless it's never been opened from the shipper. But even then, SS still has her.

Thanks for the info, i didn't know they dropped the price of her so much. I bought her for 240$ new. Well it looks like ill just be holding on to her for the time being.

The one available at Sideshow is NOT the exclusive. The Exclusive is sold out and there is a wait list. The standard edition is $195 + Free Shipping which is still a great deal though for a BNIB one though. The Exclusive that is complete but displayed have been going for about $210 - $225 in auction though with the cowl alone going for about $40 - $50 at BIN or Auction. If you dont care for the cowl, which I dont, you should probably look for a displayed one for $160 - $180 Range. If it is a trusted seller, I would aim for the higher range because its more likely to have been carefully posed in a non extreme way so no strain on joints or the suit. People never take that into consideration. While I do feel that some people on here ask for rediculous prices, at least it is more likely to have been taken care of the RIGHT way!

The one available at Sideshow is NOT the exclusive. The Exclusive is sold out and there is a wait list. The standard edition is $195 + Free Shipping which is still a great deal though for a BNIB one though. The Exclusive that is complete but displayed have been going for about $210 - $225 in auction though with the cowl alone going for about $40 - $50 at BIN or Auction. If you dont care for the cowl, which I dont, you should probably look for a displayed one for $160 - $180 Range. If it is a trusted seller, I would aim for the higher range because its more likely to have been carefully posed in a non extreme way so no strain on joints or the suit. People never take that into consideration. While I do feel that some people on here ask for rediculous prices, at least it is more likely to have been taken care of the RIGHT way!

Well since I cant get what I paid for it and really have no purpose for her all by her self I am willin to sell her for 170$ w/free shipping. Is anyone interested? I can supply pics.

Got my Catwoman figure today from Sideshow. I passed on her when she first came out--too many other figures bought at the time. However, after seeing her back on Sideshow's site with free shipping (plus all the in-hand pics here) I decided I really did want her in my collection. Pretty impressed with her, though I would have liked a few more accessories. I don't see why the cowl had to be an exclusive when HT could have thrown it in with the necklace or Bruce's fingerprints or something and provided a few more options for posing. A couple hands and a handgun seem a bit weak. Overall though I'm glad she's on my shelf.

Anyone heard anything from Mothers Basement bout their Catwomn yet? Estimated dispatch was yesterday, contacted them on Twitter on Tuesday to ask if it was gonna be in stock this week and they said yes...... Now they've gone silent....weird???

Back