1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up this figure, what is the going rate for a repaint? Not sure I'll do it but I'm just curious.

Mine was around $57, money very well spent IMO, I've spent more before on customs which have been hit or miss, but they haven't left me in awe.

Just for fun

Those of you who ordered from One Sixth Bruce, can you please tell me what date you placed your order?

I placed mine on Feb 3rd.

Email replies can take a few days with them.

I still prefer the hair over the shoulder look. I think with the mask on, I stick with
DSC02412.jpg

That's a significant zip error. .... causing uneven colar

Ieally tempted to get her now, I have no intentions whatsoever but I did place a reservation in sideshow. Hope it gets converted.

Thanks guyver1 & username, it does seem to enhance the sculpt even though the goggles cover roughly 50% of her face.

Is there anyone else besides FigureFans that's currently doing up repaints?

Thanks guyver1 & username, it does seem to enhance the sculpt even though the goggles cover roughly 50% of her face.

Is there anyone else besides FigureFans that's currently doing up repaints?

There was someone who posted a repaint here just before Figurefans posted theirs. But the guy was in Japan and didn't take commissions. Just did his own. I thought i saved the pics. But it looks like i didn't...

I'm still in awe looking at this custom, It's crazy how just subtle differences really make this figure pop!

HT's with my modded neck and custom hair

Repainted with modded neck and custom hair ( Hair styled almost like above and positioned the same)

Just for fun

Those of you who ordered from One Sixth Bruce, can you please tell me what date you placed your order?

I placed mine on Feb 3rd.

Email replies can take a few days with them.

OK 1st off, we at OSB would like to make a big apology…
We apologise for the delay in recent orders ie Hot Toys Hulk, Catwoman, 89’ Batmobile etc etc.

A while ago, our agent in China advised us to look into the possibility of shipping all recent released Hot Toys orders by sea freight, giving that we have would easily fill a container, we looked into it and we was giving an estimated arrival date, worked out cheaper, logistically was much easier for us.

So we agreed, all paperwork done, signed etc etc, BUT it has taken way longer than the estimated time of arrival, and we are so sorry, at this point it has still not arrived at port, so I’m afraid it will be a little longer to wait.

From now on we will revert back to using air cargo with our agents in London and Nottingham.

So our hands are held up high and hope you accept our apology for delay and mistake for using sea freight, as soon as we hear of news we will post up info.

I'd just like to say , and I know it's none of my business but any delays with this figure ordered from OSB I'm sure is out of Wai mans control and I also know because I know him personally that he himself feels bad and mad that he has been left in this situation. Also lets not forget that OSB normally provide AMAZING service and prices and Wai man and Maggie work very hard , for a lot of hours to maintain that level of customer care.

OK 1st off, we at OSB would like to make a big apology…
We apologise for the delay in recent orders ie Hot Toys Hulk, Catwoman, 89’ Batmobile etc etc.

A while ago, our agent in China advised us to look into the possibility of shipping all recent released Hot Toys orders by sea freight, giving that we have would easily fill a container, we looked into it and we was giving an estimated arrival date, worked out cheaper, logistically was much easier for us.

So we agreed, all paperwork done, signed etc etc, BUT it has taken way longer than the estimated time of arrival, and we are so sorry, at this point it has still not arrived at port, so I’m afraid it will be a little longer to wait.

From now on we will revert back to using air cargo with our agents in London and Nottingham.

So our hands are held up high and hope you accept our apology for delay and mistake for using sea freight, as soon as we hear of news we will post up info.

A fine piece of open honesty. :goodpost:

I'd just like to say , and I know it's none of my business but any delays with this figure ordered from OSB I'm sure is out of Wai mans control and I also know because I know him personally that he himself feels bad and mad that he has been left in this situation. Also lets not forget that OSB normally provide AMAZING service and prices and Wai man and Maggie work very hard , for a lot of hours to maintain that level of customer care.

Couldn't agree more, and while I am pleased that OSB are changing their shipping methods back, I would have been happy to continue to purchase from them over other other sellers even if they hadn't.

The level of customer service Wai Man offers is excellent, often going above and beyond to keep his customers happy.

Back