1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of getting another figure for my Pod, should I get it now or wait for the prices to drop? It's bordering on crazy right now.

I haven't posted a lot of pics of her yet, but you're welcome to use them.

Here are my favorites:

IMG_6361crop.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_6288crop.jpg

Not sure why that last pic doesn't get more love. Gonna toot my own horn here: she looks more like Hathaway in that pic than any other I've seen. A workmate said it was "uncanny".
Lovely pics Mags.
:clap

I will say this- NO pic I've seen of her here can match in hand look- so much more life-like in person, amazing. Some sculpts just diificult to photograph correctly. The catsuit on her looks quite different in person- the sheen light creates on it allows you to see subtle textures in hand so much better

I'm thinking of getting another figure for my Pod, should I get it now or wait for the prices to drop? It's bordering on crazy right now.

I doubt this will go down in price. HT stuff usually goes up and up the longer you leave it.
I could of brought a HT King Leonidas when it first come out for £130 new, Now you looking at over £500 at least. :panic:

The photos make this figure look excellent, nice work. I'm looking to pick this up but struggling at the mo in the uk.

Got mine in a couple days ago. Great figure, with lots of cool posing potential.

Im not sure why there were so many complaints about getting the mask on. Its fragile sure, but with a little finesse it is fairly easy to get it into place. I basically just slipped mine on.

No, I meant crooked in the way that some people described their's being just before they adjusted and snapped them. ;)

No, I meant crooked in the way that some people described their's being just before they adjusted and snapped them. ;)

Taking a closer look at her, you are definatly right. It is slanted by about 1.5mm.

I tried to adjust it but got this really weird bending feeling from it. Ive deiced that I was happy with it before I knew it was off, so im not gonna push my luck trying to correct it.

Back