1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They charge you for the goggles. At a premium.

Your Begins Bat looks great. What have you done to it?

:clap

That's what I plan to do with a necklace too.

Thanks bud. It's MRM's cowl with the clips placed on it and one of Tony's amazing capes. That's all. Minor things that made a huge difference to the figure.

So, I finally got my Selina Kyle figure from BBTS. It came very well packaged, even though I didn't pay for the collectors packing. Granted, I only had a few minutes to marvel at the figure, the first thing I did was position the goggles upright. I can see how so many people are breaking the goggles as they put them upright. The little side beams don't necessarily stay aligned straight as you flip the goggles over. But, I aligned them straight as I went a long and flipped the goggles over with no problem.

My next step is to put the mask over the face and get her set up in her stand and display case. I'll post a pic of the final product. :)

Could you show that through some pictures?

I ordered mine from BBTS. I suppose if I break the goggles I'm stuck paying the highly inflated eBay prices? Hmmp. Please post some instructions so I don't break these!

Great advice. Just don't touch her. I got it :) il probably just position her and leave her alone. What mods does everyone recommend? I've seen people talking about cutting her hair/oiling it. I've heard people making her outfit tighter to show her curves and also have heard about people having her repainted.

Just do what i did.
*Don't* break the goggles.
Treat them like 1/6 scale items that are fragile and you'll be okay.

Hey great advice, you can even use it in all your hard moments in life, just don't get married, just don't have an accident, just don't die, awesome advice glad I was lucky enough to read it thank you :pray:

:wave Hey everyone, the Cat finally came in a few days ago. No problems with mask, though the zipper popped off and the gun exploded in the box haha.
Apparently Alter Ego will contact HT to send replacements. :huh

I repainted her and cut her hair though, basically to look a little more screen accurate/more like the prototype. I am pretty happy with her for now, what an awesome figure, even out of the box (excluding some of the problems).

catwoman2_zpsd69aeb33.jpg

catwoman3_zpsb54bfb0d.jpg

:wave Hey everyone, the Cat finally came in a few days ago. No problems with mask, though the zipper popped off and the gun exploded in the box haha.

I repainted her and cut her hair though, basically to look a little more screen accurate/more like the prototype. I am pretty happy with her for now, what an awesome figure, even out of the box (excluding some of the problems).

nice job on the repaint, mmmm that's strange, your Selina's pistol exploded in the box, my Selina's arss looks like she's wearing diapers (probably is a bomb), I think is a conspiracy, damm I think the Chinese are trying to kill us with toys :pfft:

My gun exploded in the box as well.

Maglor says that SS do charge at a premium, if one cant provide the necessary pic. Was thinking if it will be cheaper than to get em on ebay.

All I know is that when I got my repayment Nicholson Joker head, I asked what the consequences of keeping both heads in tact would be. They told me what they would charge and I gladly got the hammer and drill out.

Thanks bud. It's MRM's cowl with the clips placed on it and one of Tony's amazing capes. That's all. Minor things that made a huge difference to the figure.

Nice. Did MRM make an entire cowl, or just a faceplate?

Hey great advice, you can even use it in all your hard moments in life, just don't get married, just don't have an accident, just don't die, awesome advice glad I was lucky enough to read it thank you :pray:

:rotfl :exactly: :lol

Nice, but I hope it's just the lighting with these customs, but what's with the gonzo noses I
I've been seeing in customs lately :dunno

I think people are going a little too thick with the makeup, sometimes the eyes look too doll or mannikin like because of the extra mascara people are putting on,I always learned in doing customs less subtle tones and mascara works better to bring out real features on these sculpts.

Last edited:
I like that repaint. It really brings out Anne Hathaway's distinctive gigantic eyes to make the resemblance to her better.

I still am waiting for mine to arrive, but it looks like most have her in standing positions, has anyone been able to actually get her into this position:

298809_10151026232302344_683945159_n.jpg

I like that repaint. It really brings out Anne Hathaway's distinctive gigantic eyes to make the resemblance to her better.

I still am waiting for mine to arrive, but it looks like most have her in standing positions, has anyone been able to actually get her into this position:

298809_10151026232302344_683945159_n.jpg

The best I could do a while back..not an easy task

Nice. Did MRM make an entire cowl, or just a faceplate?

He did the whole cowl. Faceplate is made into it. Which is fine because it looks amazing, I don't really need any other mouth pieces. He talked about maybe doing another run of them later because they were easier to make than most others he's done.

^^^ When I got my eBay replacement, my hands were sweating I was so nervous.

He did the whole cowl. Faceplate is made into it. Which is fine because it looks amazing, I don't really need any other mouth pieces. He talked about maybe doing another run of them later because they were easier to make than most others he's done.

Well, it looks fantastic. Didn't even know he made those.

The body looks best on Avengers Black Widow. I haven't checked under the catwoman suit, but her curves don't seem as smooth. Especially that butt. Why isn't it like BW's??

9252967880_192b798d1d_o.jpg

Yeah... That was my first question. At least they bettered what they showed in the facebook launch pics. It was a 6 year old boys butt in that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The only reason I sent mine out for a repaint was because the eyes really ruined the figure for me. I literally had it in my possession one night and shipped it to figurefans the next day.

Back