1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
selinagoggles.jpg

use GENTLE EQUAL pressure on both sides as you pivot. do not force (obviously). one side will likely want to stick more than the other.

study the mask before you try to do anything with it, understand its parts ~ and don't undo the back straps.

Excellent info thank you so much, one last thing please, what way we should rotate the goggles? some have posted to the front and some others that
to the back, but actually is confusing. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Excellent info thank you so much, one last thing please, what way we should rotate the goggles? some have posted to the front and some others that
to the back, but actually is confusing. Thank you so much.

It says on the instructions and provides photos, do you have her in hand yet? You rotate them under hand forward, if that makes sense.

I got Selina(repaint) at auction in Japan.
She is my treasure.:)

GqZ0IM0.jpg

MfqWWYP.jpg

NZB2XeT.jpg

BgSYrNf.jpg

I love your catwoman, Shiro.:wave
The lips looks sexy to me, very unique among the others. The skilled paint job, clean & very fine details. I noticed the neck was slightly longer, wonder the neck been swopped or the head been raised.

NZB2XeT.jpg

:thud: Those lips, probably would look weird with the mask on, :cuckoo:

Put white paint on it..not good, If I had purchased this sculpt, first thing I would do is cover the lip lines with a flesh wash or drybrush. Does anyone notice that her nose looks bizarre in this shot as well. Maybe it's just the lighting.

Too much with the lips and the weird nose reminds me of

Last edited:
I love your catwoman, Shiro.:wave
The lips looks sexy to me, very unique among the others. The skilled paint job, clean & very fine details. I noticed the neck was slightly longer, wonder the neck been swopped or the head been raised.

Bud, excellent set up... But she aint looking catwoman, she looks a lil one generated of like cat man sleeping with harley quinn. With AH's big nose, and those pouty lips, the curve makes her look a bit extreme to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You guys are focussing too much on the negative!
The eyes look incredible!
And obviously Shiro is happy with it.

Yeah... When you put it that way, the eyes look way too good. I wld hit on her just to drown in those eyes. "Sorry wifey" ... Just saying... Although i would never hit on anyone.. Ever ever ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You guys are focussing too much on the negative!
The eyes look incredible!
And obviously Shiro is happy with it.

Like I said the eyes are stunning and beautifully done, makes the face pop, but if I got the sculpt myself, definitely need to cover up the lip lines because it would look to awkward with the mask over the eyes, which is how I want her to look.

My usual go to place hasn't stocked her yet. I was hoping to get her from there before my birthday in a couple of weeks. Looks like that might not happen.

Back