1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Selina(repaint) at auction in Japan.
She is my treasure.:)

NZB2XeT.jpg

BgSYrNf.jpg

Beautiful eyes. And I love your Final Battle Joker setup, and Bane custom. :clap

selinagoggles.jpg

use GENTLE EQUAL pressure on both sides as you pivot. do not force (obviously). one side will likely want to stick more than the other.

study the mask before you try to do anything with it, understand its parts ~ and don't undo the back straps.

:goodpost:

probably I have about 4 offers out hope so.. I mean im also on side show hoping there too but I can always trade if need be its my last in the batman line .. i just want a custom ras next

yeah I joined last night , im crossing my fingers

Yep. I got on the waitlist through Sideshow for the regular on the 14th. I just got an e-mail back from my regular place and they said that they got some in their store but they were sold so fast that they didn't even end up on the website. Hopefully the waitlist comes through for me.

Yep. I got on the waitlist through Sideshow for the regular on the 14th. I just got an e-mail back from my regular place and they said that they got some in their store but they were sold so fast that they didn't even end up on the website. Hopefully the waitlist comes through for me.

I jumped on the wl for both the reg and the exc. about three or four weeks ago and both converted two weeks later. I cancelled the reg but kept the exc. The wl is definitely the way to go.

Finally took my pics! Love her! Didn't see this mentioned, but I love that you can look through the goggles and that the gun actually cocks! Wish I didn't sell my Batman Begins DX version last year, but needed the money. Anyway, good to have a Hot Tots figure again!
anavega8.jpg
mevy9uje.jpg
mydaze2u.jpg
nu8aha9y.jpg
asavy9yq.jpg
7ujyjepu.jpg

Back