1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The goggle arms like to snap when rotating the goggles back 180 degrees. Treat it like you're diffusing a bomb and you should be alright.:lol

In all seriousness, be careful.

Hey, thanks for the reply.

That doesn't sound too promising. Fingers crossed... I'll be as careful as can be. =|

IMG_6261crop.jpg

IMG_6281crop.jpg

IMG_6284crop.jpg

IMG_6288crop.jpg

I've only popped in and out of this thread so if this had been discussed, nevermind.

My question is do any of you guys find the mask slightly distracting because a) it's thickness and b) because the movie mask seemed to cover much less of her skin just above her eye and the HTs mask just about completely covers it up?

I've only popped in and out of this thread so if this had been discussed, nevermind.

My question is do any of you guys find the mask slightly distracting because a) it's thickness and b) because the movie mask seemed to cover much less of her skin just above her eye and the HTs mask just about completely covers it up?

I don't find the thing distracting at all, to be honest. I just feel pretty lame, as I realized it took me a whole hour to get the mask on!
So maybe I'm a little bias at just being relieved that it actually on and looking like it should.

Hmm, what to do? So I pre-ordered from BBTS back in April when it was 179 and I have yet to receive word on when they're getting Selina in. I actually found a seller on Ebay that's 30 miles from me and they have it for 240. I am really tempted to cancel my pre-order from BBTS and just get it on Ebay. Did y'all notice that the pre-order price at BBTS for Selina has gone up to $239?

Back