1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, the breakage stories are taking the wind out of my sails. I was pumped to open this today and now I'm scared ****less

Yup. I feel ya, man.

I'm supposed to receive her today and it's equal parts excitement and dread.:lol

As I said earlier, I'm going to handle the goggle portion like I'm diffusing a bomb. Hopefully they'll stay in one piece.:(

Yup. I feel ya, man.

I'm supposed to receive her today and it's equal parts excitement and dread.:lol

As I said earlier, I'm going to handle the goggle portion like I'm diffusing a bomb. Hopefully they'll stay in one piece.:(

Hope you get her today. Don't worry about the goggles, just be really careful and you'll be fine. I've removed mine a few times to reposition her hair and had no trouble.

Got mine. Tried to take some pictures and cannot get her to look right. So for the very first time, I decided that I need to touch up a HT figure. Like many others, made her pupil bigger as AH has these doll eyes. Also added extra eye shadow and did a little bit of touch up on the sides of her mouth. This is a before and after -

17752_406030702851213_214113266_n.jpg

Gonna take more pictures later.

Hope you get her today. Don't worry about the goggles, just be really careful and you'll be fine. I've removed mine a few times to reposition her hair and had no trouble.

Yeah, I've been carefully reading what's been said throughout this thread and the broken mask poll.

I guess we'll see how it goes...

:lol

Got mine. Tried to take some pictures and cannot get her to look right. So for the very first time, I decided that I need to touch up a HT figure. Like many others, made her pupil bigger as AH has these doll eyes. Also added extra eye shadow and did a little bit of touch up on the sides of her mouth. This is a before and after -

Nice mod. The pupils IMO look a bit too big in this photo but look forward to more pics from a different angle.

Sorry mate but in that second picture it looks like she's been licking toads.

The lips look good, but the eyes need to be toned down a little.

After seeing all these awesome pics I changed my mind on this figure and will pick her up, mothers basement have her for £180 , does anyone think the other uk stores will get her back in stock or is this the best price I'm going to find her now?

Just got her this afternoon, had to go to FedEx to pick her up as i missed the delivery. was told be there at 5:30 after waiting 40 minutes finally got her! she is great out the box! had a little play around with her, the mask was a ***** to snap in so i just left it, its sitting pretty well! might try and put her on the BatPod tomorrow see what i like more!

Back