1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having to break a personal rule I have about judging figure likeness before actually having it in-hand, BUT....based on all the pics I've had to see by now from a myriad of angles, I'd say the Hathaway likeness is definitely there in my eyes.

Is it a 100% perfect likeness? Doesn't appear to be, if I'm honest.

Is it an acceptable likeness? Absolutely! Plenty of Anne's likeness in there for me.

Of course once I have the figure in-hand in just a few days I'll be able to truly make the distinction. I get the feeling this figure is almost like the female version of the Avengers Thor, as in-- The likeness improves greatly in-hand and from different angles.

While others may not find that acceptable from HT, I do. As long as the likeness is close enough and realistic looking, I'm happy.

Sorry to those that aren't happy with this figure. Sell it on if you must.:dunno

only a bit of a nolan bat fan? get yourself a couple more joker variants, kitbash your wayne, maybe add a ra's and a crane ~ and for heaven's sake get yourself a gordon!

then you have my permission to be a real fan.

: D

Damn. Sorry...

:lol

I'm a CASUAL Nolan fan then.
:blissysmi

ha! everything is relative here. the guy with 20 banes in every conceivable permutation will always win.

Fair enough.:lol

Really though, I've never been much of a completist. As long as get one version of characters I care to have figures of, I'm usually happy.

Not to say I wouldn't buy a Gordon if HT made new one or if they FINALLY make a Ra's.

And if there was a figure that HT have made from Nolan Bats I honestly don't like the looks of, I'd say it was the Dent/Two-Face. I would never pay over retail for that.

i paid $40 for my harvey (just the two-face head). that's all i wanted from the set.

and it's all good: i fail on the fan of the year award too since i am not a completist either ~ even if i do have 7 jokers.

Mine came a week ago (Japan) and I happen to really like it. Mine has a V-neck collar, though, instead of a round neck. I don't feel like pulling it around so I'll just leave it...

9425353269_8799655cdd_b.jpg

I´ll show mine this way. Looks awesome.

I´ll show mine this way. Looks awesome.

Thanks. The reason I don't have her mask on is because I'm worried about damaging the paintwork of the headsculpt. Plus, I like the Anna Hathaway likeness enough to display without.

The most difficult thing about displaying all 3 figures is the small size of the Detolf shelf and the frikkin' huge figure bases of Bats and Bane...

SKYTOAST!!!

Your pics of her are the BEST I've seen yet- very realistic- perfect lighting and angles...GREAT!

You can see in the proto pics how the proto mask had more skin showing around the eyes.
It's something I've been thinking about on the production piece.

great pics skytoast! after seeing those, the seam in her outfit seems to be in an awkward place. i imagine it should be at the waste but seeing the pose on the batpod makes me wonder why her outfit wasn't form fitted in more of a one piece so there's no seams. also it looks as if she's too far forward on the bike. keep the legs where they are and maybe a bit more bend at the hips. that may take out some of the bagging of material on her butt. that area should be tight and round to look like her outfit was painted on. i wonder if they didn't use the best material for her look.

video-cine-e-mai-sexy-catwoman-sau-batpod-ul_size1.jpg

i don't know if this has been covered yet, but i just saw a video on emarae's channel where he says he can not get her to fully sit and ride the bat-pod properly. he says like the hands are at least an inch away from actually be able to actually hold the handle bars. is anyone having this same problem or is it just him not doing something properly?

i don't know if this has been covered yet, but i just saw a video on emarae's channel where he says he can not get her to fully sit and ride the bat-pod properly. he says like the hands are at least an inch away from actually be able to actually hold the handle bars. is anyone having this same problem or is it just him not doing something properly?

i asked earlier in the thread but don't recall seeing an answer. her hands to grip the batpod are listed as 'sold separately'. i wanted to know if they were in the box or not. the description did manage to misspell separately. LOL

The Selina Kyle - Catwoman Sixth Scale Figure features:

Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/ Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises movie
Newly developed head sculpt with eye mask and movie-accurate make-up
Real fabric hair implantation in long brown straight hair
Approximately 28 cm tall
TrueType body with over 28 points of articulation
Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair for riding Bat-pod (Sold Seperately)
One (1) right palm for holding pistol
Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
One (1) set of one-piece black patterned jumpsuit with belt
One (1) pair of black high-heel boots
One (1) pistol
One (1) pair of goggles
Figure stand with patterns of water drops, with Selina
Kyle/Catwoman nameplate and the movie logo

I'm not quite sure about the separate hands for gripping the bike. The ones that come with seem to be fine. I don't recall if the Batpod came with hands since I packed the box in storage. I should check. Does HT sell parts a la carte?

The batpod (or Selina) is not perfectly proportional so its not a perfect fit. Also the saddle on the bike (which houses the battery for the lights) can't really support her weight. So it goes down slightly like a seesaw. To accentuate her pose, its better to approach this by having her lie flat on her tummy against the bike and work her legs onto it rather than having her "sit" first on the saddle. Oh... and be very careful with the spike heels, seem delicate and if caught against something, it could break. You kind've have to stretch her around (be gentle) but you should be able to get her on that bike.

As for her round bottom to improve her "curves", I think you'll need to fudge around with figure frame underneath and her clothes. I did not attempt to remove mine and I think if I stretched it further, it would tear.

Last edited:
Back