1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I am gonna want to get prob the dx12 next then bane and prob joker last. How does your TDK collection look?

Just make sure you position the ankles right, they are loose but it allows more poses. Like I said, some nail polish on the ball joints of the feet will stiffen they up so the feet stay more stable with those spiked heels. :lecture

I'm supposed have mine by Wed.

I guess I'll find out soon enough. :panic:

Yea I am gonna want to get prob the dx12 next then bane and prob joker last. How does your TDK collection look?

I've got DX12 Bats, Bane, and DX11 Joker 2.0 so far. After I get my Selina to bookend things, I really only want a Batman Begins suit version of Bats. Possibly the Scarecrow.

Although I'm very much contemplating a simple Wayne custom using the head from the DX12 as others here have done.

I don't know, I'm a big Nolan Bat- fan.:dunno:lol

I've got DX12 Bats, Bane, and DX11 Joker 2.0 so far. After I get my Selina to bookend things, I really only want a Batman Begins suit version of Bats. Possibly the Scarecrow.

Although I'm very much contemplating a simple Wayne custom using the head from the DX12 as others here have done.

I don't know, I'm a big Nolan Bat- fan.:dunno:lol

Nice. Yah all I'm missing from above is Scarecrow & Harvey Dent. I can't believe I passed on a loose Harvey for like $80 couple years back.

U are kidding right? You are not ht or ss employee? She is mothing like AH. For 200 + dollars if we get something that from some angles looks like AH ... Its an insult to .... AH, us, our money and the time spent waiting for this. Absolutely nothing like AH

First ill say I disagree with you, it does look like her, you dont think so then fine. Second Im not buying this to have Anne Hathaway on my shelf, im buying it to have Catwoman.. The sculpt is high quality and realistic, thats all I really care about

First ill say I disagree with you, it does look like her, you dont think so then fine. Second Im not buying this to have Anne Hathaway on my shelf, im buying it to have Catwoman.. The sculpt is high quality and realistic, thats all I really care about

Aha.... So any sculpt wil do on it?

does the belt slide as much since u removed the plastic on it?

The belt is all over the place on mine. As in its quite loose and keeps coming off the hips. But since i am not a big fan the way the sculpt came out, i really dont care anymore.

So what did they spent 10 months on getting it 85 pct accurate?

Apparently making the mask removeable for the people who whined about it.. :dunno

I think this particular sculpt is closer to 95% personally, I was just saying I usually settle for 85% or higher on the pieces I buy

Absolutely nothing like AH (etc.)

That's going way too far. It looks a lot like her, and in my opinion the things that keep it from looking exactly like her aren't the sculpt - it's more the length of the neck and the paint.

HT deserves criticism for, say, their RDJ likenesses. But this one is pretty good, I'm very happy with mine.

Edit: Oh, and her hair is too long.

DSC08190_zps8662a02c.jpg

Back