1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get mine tue!!!!!!!! so excited, i do have to say that imo her suit could have been alittle better made. judging from other peoples pics. whats up with all the weird fabric on her butt and crotch?!?!?!? LMFAO i still love it though, and when she's on the batpod its not like you can see any of it....but still

Widow & my whip are ready for Ms. Kyle.
DSC08177_zps29a1abad.jpg

This is awesome! They may have to be my first two I purchase!

i get mine tue!!!!!!!! so excited, i do have to say that imo her suit could have been alittle better made. judging from other peoples pics. whats up with all the weird fabric on her butt and crotch?!?!?!? LMFAO i still love it though, and when she's on the batpod its not like you can see any of it....but still

it's so she can straddle the batpod and do other extreme poses. the fabric needs a wider cut. i've seen it badly futzed, but also well-futzed ~ it doesn't have to look saggy and rumpled.

: o p

Just checked my tracking info and I'll have her Wednesday! :yess:

Congrats to everyone getting her soon and I look forward to seeing all the pics!

My UPS driver sucks. "Attempted" delivery at 8:30PM yesterday when I was home. Obviously the driver failed to make all of his/her deliveries and just marked at attempted. There was no notice until today which said second attempt. I told this to UPS customer service as I also called them to figure out why I can't put in on will call. They didn't seem to care their driver failed to do his/her job.

First of the UPS "My Choice". Seems you have to register for a membership (free basic version) before you get the option for will call. Maybe tomorrow if I can get UPS to hold it for me.

View attachment 64996

Got mine last night and again Hot Toys doesn't disappoint. I'm sure people will nit pick but it looks good on my shelf.

FYI I found it easier to slide the goggles on while holding her hair back rather than unlatching the back and putting it on which I spent 20 mins trying to do. Just be extremely careful because the goggles are super delicate!

The Bruce Wayne in the back is holding the bootleg Batman mask, the one she came with is a much better quality.

Agreed! I did the same putting the mask on. I used one hand to hold the hair taut like one does in tying a pony tail, then slipped the goggles on with the other. I opted to use a touch of hair gel to make sure the hair stays tucked behind her ears. (way too much work with rooted hair :lol )

Can anybody make a video of the best way to put the mask on. I'm afraid I'm going to break it.

Back