1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just noticed the grip hands for riding the batpod are.....

One (1) pair for riding Bat-pod (Sold Seperately)

HUH????? can anyone confirm if they are included or not? thanks in advance!

DSC02007_zps3d632959.jpg

maybe they came with the batpod? dont own it so cant say for sure

i just noticed the grip hands for riding the batpod are.....

One (1) pair for riding Bat-pod (Sold Seperately)

HUH????? can anyone confirm if they are included or not? thanks in advance!

I asked SSC that question before I put in my preorder and they said "sorry for the confusion, the batpod is whats sold separately not the riding hands."

thats what im planning to use them for since i wont buy a batpod.
i hope the hands aren't too big for the whip i bought

Just got a notice that my Ex has shipped. Should get here shortly as I live within an hour of the warehouse.

All these orders being shipped, a fair few from SSC I'd guess....and when I spoke to them yesterday, they said they could not complete mine early??!?

What the hell? Someone at SSC like playing silly buggers. I am very annoyed at the very obvious disparity. So I suppose I will try again today. I hope I get Sideshow Kathy this time, she's always helpful.

All these orders being shipped, a fair few from SSC I'd guess....and when I spoke to them yesterday, they said they could not complete mine early??!?

What the hell? Someone at SSC like playing silly buggers. I am very annoyed at the very obvious disparity. So I suppose I will try again today. I hope I get Sideshow Kathy this time, she's always helpful.

Perhaps you'll get an early processing e-mail soon?:dunno

Otherwise, keep at them, man!! :pfft:

Somebody got a hold of my credit card info awhile back and tried to run up a bunch of purchases. Needless to say, I had to cancel my card and get a new one. I forgot to update it on SS so they ran my old one which of course was declined. :gah: Now I have to wait until next week for them to run it again.

Back