1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh why not, i'll say it:

an unflattering picture is never an excellent picture unless the object of the photographer is to reveal flaws.

methinks the forum doth protest too much sometimes and the emperor isn't always dressed.

yes, the figure has flaws ~ a good futz, a selective pose, and a good photo will conceal them. and they certainly won't have to stand out on the shelf. in-hand i'm guessing half the "ouch" factors of recent images will be barely noticeable to most buyers.

and people with it in-hand now are already saying as much.

I did say I was getting it didn't I? It does look good, but what figure is perfect? That would be a pretty short list, I suspect.

I really like it anyway, despite what my post highlights. I like these additional DKR figures and have no regrets ever ordering them. Missed Gordon sadly.

:rotfl This has slipped so far down my SSC order page (due to the mad delays) that I have to click "Show all orders" for it to come back onto my screen! :rotfl

:rotfl This has slipped so far down my SSC order page (due to the mad delays) that I have to click "Show all orders" for it to come back onto my screen! :rotfl

ha! i kinda wish the stuff that's shippednot in process would go away to another page. i'm tired of facing how many times i pre-ordered and cancelled this while jockeying to use points/coupons to get the pair.

: D

oh why not, i'll say it:

an unflattering picture is never an excellent picture unless the object of the photographer is to reveal flaws.

methinks the forum doth protest too much sometimes and the emperor isn't always dressed.

yes, the figure has flaws ~ a good futz, a selective pose, and a good photo will conceal them. and they certainly won't have to stand out on the shelf. in-hand i'm guessing half the "ouch" factors of recent images will be barely noticeable to most buyers.

and people with it in-hand now are already saying as much.

Ms. Kyle agrees.

Anne6.gif

me too ~ two selinas charged and no tracking. it's like herding well, you know. they should go out tomorrow.

me too ~ two selinas charged and no tracking. it's like herding well, you know. they should go out tomorrow.

I'm actually hoping that they ship mine in such a way that it ends up arriving to me on a Mon. That way I'm assured to be home to sign for it, as Mondays are one of my normal days off from work.

I just didn't feel like messing with having it shipped to my office when I pleaded my case to SSC Kathy to get my last Flex moved up. I figured I'd quit whilst ahead.:lol

Anyone gonna try swapping the HT body with Phicen seamless? What would be the pros/cons? I've been playing with the idea but unsure if it will be easy to attach the HT parts to it.

Back