1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever Sideshow has her up for :)

Well then, to Sideshow!

batman-transition-thing-o.gif

Not Hot Toys best effort here. Based on pictures I have seen so far, I honestly do not see the difference between "doll" and "Hot Toys" .
Good strategy to release her last as it's gonna be hard to pass on her if you have the rest of TDKR line up. But I don't think anyone is going to be blown away here! I think another part is that the character design is boring. Only thing I like is the the tall heels….
:monkey3

So you came all the way into the HT Catwoman/Selina Kyle thread to say you don't like a figure which you have only seen in pics?
And you were wrong by the way, I was blown away by both this and Bane being as good as they are.. and character design boring? Wha?
:lol

So you came all the way into the HT Catwoman/Selina Kyle thread to say you don't like a figure which you have only seen in pics?
And you were wrong by the way, I was blown away by both this and Bane being as good as they are.. and character design boring? Wha?
:lol

:exactly::exactly::goodpost: she really is a fantastic figure in hand. All this repaint talk as well, in hand she really doesn't need it, not to me anyway.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost: she really is a fantastic figure in hand. All this repaint talk as well, in hand she really doesn't need it, not to me anyway.

Nor me, and I normally love messing around with paints. I don't feel the need to change anything about her (once you get the damn hair and mask looking cool).:hi5:

Back