1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

me: I pre-ordered an Exclusive Hot Toys Selina Kyle back in Feb. 2013. I paid using Flex-pay and my last payment is due on Aug. 25th. With her supposedly arriving to you guys soon, will it be possible for me to move up my last payment so that I can complete my order sooner?

Sideshow Christina: We are expecting to have it available to ship to you by August 25th. If your item arrives in our warehouse sooner we will send an e-mail offering early processing.
At that time you may contact us back to have your item processed sooner and shipped faster.

me: Great! That's what I was hopping you'd say. I'll keep a look out. Will I receive an e-mail if she's available sooner?

Sideshow Christina: Yes, if we can offer the early processing an e-mail update will be sent. Or you can always check the items webpage. If it is listed as "in stock" give us a call and we can process early.

me: Awesome. Thanks!

Above transcript of my online chat with SSC just now.

So I guess I will get an e-mail if it's possible to do so. I would pay her off in a second.:yess:

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Has anyone here who Flex-paid for her gotten an e-mail yet??

I've had my last payment moved every month since March all the way to August last month.
But I would gladly push up my last payment.

I don't think the 30th is a flex date option. So the most they'll probably do is either move your final flex to Aug 5th or ask you to call on the 29th or 30th to get your final flex instantly charged. At least those are the options that have been offered to me in the past.

I don't think the 30th is a flex date option. So the most they'll probably do is either move your final flex to Aug 5th or ask you to call on the 29th or 30th to get your final flex instantly charged. At least those are the options that have been offered to me in the past.

Right on. I'm going to jump at the first opportunity they give me.

And I've also discovered that it matter which rep you talk to. Some are more willing to adjust things than others. My final flex is scheduled for Aug 10, but I'll be on vacation that next week when it would be delivered. So I'm plan to call on the 30th and ask to have it charged then.

And I've also discovered that it matter which rep you talk to. Some are more willing to adjust things than others. My final flex is scheduled for Aug 10, but I'll be on vacation that next week when it would be delivered. So I'm plan to call on the 30th and ask to have it charged then.

Will try that myself in a couple weeks if I don't get an e-mail by then.
Thanks, man.:hi5:

a quick question, are these shipping notices for the EX only or both regular and EX?

Above transcript of my online chat with SSC just now.

So I guess I will get an e-mail if it's possible to do so. I would pay her off in a second.:yess:

Thanks for the info, if I can pay her off early I will!:yess:

Do it, do it, do it! :lol

Haha. If it was $350 ish with my usual guy I would not hesitate. But $400 is just too mad.

Got my SS email for EX...I just hopped on waitlist couple months ago and was converted last month!!

Yay...found a french maid costume for selina!!!!

Unboxing video yet from HK??

that's not a repaint. that's ht on the left and some knock off on the right. everyone who's freaking out about the pictures: it's mostly just the harshness of the lighting that's washing out the details. that's why these grainy darker pics looks so much "better".

so so silly.

:goodpost::exactly: Does anybody ever learn from how many times this has happened to HT figures in the past??????????

Unboxing video yet from HK??

Are you talking about kidult or Tonycheung

here you go

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51e5JbfuOBE[/ame]

Last edited:

its a Barbie.

Back