1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Just went through the Plastic Enemies pics again. It's really weird to me how much different she looks without the mask. Personally I think she looks great with it on and that's exactly how she's going to be displayed on my shelf.
Carry on.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Just went through the Plastic Enemies pics again. It's really weird to me how much different she looks without the mask. Personally I think she looks great with it on and that's exactly how she's going to be displayed on my shelf.
Carry on.

Yes she does. But I love taking risks so i'm ready to do an Anne custom just as soon as I receive her.

Got my processing notice for 7/30. They are moving fast with her!

notice for 14 days for the exclusive. she will remain masked atop the bat-pod.

hmm.. I haven't received processing email for my EX yet.
When did you guys order?

hmm.. I haven't received processing email for my EX yet.
When did you guys order?

Bout half hour ago.

Edit: misread. Ordered 9/4. Got email half hour ago. My bad.

Woohoo, got the confirmation too! :yess:
And Alter Ego confirmed Batmobile '89 shipping in 30 days! Holy empty wallets Batfans!!!

Last edited:

Yep, EX arriving to SS July 30. Ordered in October. She beat Hulk!

Bout half hour ago.

Edit: misread. Ordered 9/4. Got email half hour ago. My bad.

I see, at first I thought you were trying to be funny ha! thanks.
I ordered mine in the begining of this year, so I guess I'm getting the 2nd batch shipment. :impatient:

I see, at first I thought you were trying to be funny ha! thanks.
I ordered mine in the begining of this year, so I guess I'm getting the 2nd batch shipment. :impatient:

Same here. Hopefully it won't take forever for us. My final Flex is in Aug.

Dang..no email for me!...whew!

I got my processing alert for Catwoman just now. 14 days they'll charge me.

Got my notice as well ordered in February!:yess:

Got my notice too, I'll keep the order and see what she's like in hand and decide later what to do with her

Got my notice as well, so stoked! I was already considering repainting her irises before seeing that custom, now I'm convinced it's a worthy mod. All of my Dark Knight figures are customized so it's only sensible to customize Selina as well..

Back