1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Hmmm... Where would I put a BW figure if I picked one up....

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I guess I was wrong looked at the body auction again but...

Look Ma...No foot pegs!

Which means I can do barefeet or regular heel customs on her :yess:

What custom would require bare feet for his character?

Look Ma...No foot pegs!
Which means I can do barefeet or regular heel customs on her

Not sure I'm following... Foot pegs would be removable wouldn't they? They're barbells on the TT male bodies.

Last edited:

Not sure I'm following... Foot pegs would be removable wouldn't they?They're barbells on the TT male bodies.

they're not removable on black widow ~ it's kinda weird.

i like this much better!

: D

Not sure I'm following... Foot pegs would be removable wouldn't they?They're barbells on the TT male bodies.

True, but the Widow's foot pegs weren't removable, so you couldn't try to do a custom were she was wearing regular dress heels, because the ball joint on the peg were too thick, they wouldn't fit a 1/6 female foot, That's why every widow custom I did I had to use the boots she came with. :slap

There are a lot of custom boots and shoes that have the ball joint connected to the boot or shoe. All you have to do is attache the boot to the leg part on this body.

Thanks for the clarification - could be valuable information in my quest to find a replacement body for Alice... After some mental and spacial gymnastics, I think I may have also figured out how to display a BW figure. Of course it'll cost me an additional $100 on top of the figure because now I'll need some additional glass doors for my Expedits... But it would also solve a couple of other display issues I was having, so it might be the best idea regardless.

Thanks for the clarification - could be valuable information in my quest to find a replacement body for Alice... After some mental and spacial gymnastics, I think I may have also figured out how to display a BW figure. Of course it'll cost me an additional $100 on top of the figure because now I'll need some additional glass doors for my Expedits... But it would also solve a couple of other display issues I was having, so it might be the best idea regardless.

This is what I mean...The Avengers Widow leg
Trust me I tried every bare foot sculpt, heels and shoes trying to attach to her foot. That Ball joint is made that only the Avenger's boot will fit. :slap

I think that's why they know they goofed and decided to change it back to the non peg style.

Looks like it might fit a variety of men's shoes. ;) I think for my purposes, I could probably just cut that peg off, but I'll have to check Alice's boots to confirm.

Looks like it might fit a variety of men's shoes. ;) I think for my purposes, I could probably just cut that peg off, but I'll have to check Alice's boots to confirm.

Nope tried that as well for fun..didn't stay on..even men's shoes. Maybe more like Captain America boots

i stick mine in pegless/footless boots of a variety. but yeah, that's about what works.

catcomp_zps42c59471.jpg

at the end the one from the right was the winner, so we had seen the final result looooooong ago

Hannibal is on tv at the moment. This thread kinda reminds me of it.

Back