1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Anne-Hathaway-is-Catwoman.jpg
1069960_396348900469492_742040556_n.jpg

i really don't see the issue with likeness the only thing she would benefit from is maybe a slightly thinner face but :dunno. Also in regards to the soft sculpt comments, what was you expecting, shes a woman not a beat up gritty man she doesn't have scars or a 5 o clock shadow lol.

The softer features of a female figure's face often make them harder to photograph well. The subtlety can get lost, especially in harsher lighting.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I like it with the mask or whatever it names. In some angles is definitely Catwoman.

In this pic, I think the figure looks like Paget Brewster in criminal minds. Am I crazy? :cuckoo:

Its a shame she has that underneath, the body itself has great sculpted collarbone detail which would look pretty nice with the suit zipped down slightly. as you can see.

fzPTApR.jpg

Allthough if its to protect from the suit then i can live with it.

Also: the nippleless boobs make me laugh

Haha I wonder if the proto had that bodysuit too? Looks like they did this to cover any cleavage or creases that might show up in her bodysuit. Doesn't look so bad except for the sagging parts in her suit.

Almost want to try removing this when I get mine so the suit looks similar to BW's. Only problem is removing this might end up stretching the bodysuit. :/

It is a shame that HT still haven't made a Ra's figure yet. if they even had like a two in one package consisting of the ninja suit and the train fight outfit and had the price at about $300, people would still purchase it.

Awesome; you'll have to stand 3ft above it every time you want to look at it though. :yess: :lol

i can live with that. i am a pretty tall guy anyways and most of the time, i am usually overlooking my figures.

Fun thing to note, its not a full body suit sort of speak. it stops at the knees and elbows.
$T2eC16JHJHUFFfJKJcVOBR5EG7kDjQ~~60_57.JPG

Her face doesn't need to be thinner as its the same as the proto. What's throwing it off are: every pic of the production piece hasn't been properly futzed yet. Her hair isn't as high like the proto as well as the actual actor. I think it's just a simple fix involving the mask. Also, her neck is on the short side.

These two things are giving some here the illusion that this figures face isn't as slim.

Oh and one more thing to add. The mask isn't on properly, another factor in throwing off the likeness. In the proto and real life, you see more of the flesh surrounding her eyes. In the production piece, the eye openings are big enough, but because of its placement, you see less of the flesh around her eyes.

Those hovering over the cancel button, just chill and have faith in the product. When you guys receive her, all your qualms will disappear.

Yeah :rotfl i just found it interesting how it wasn't a full suit. Still this week is going to go pretty slow untill she arrives

Her face doesn't need to be thinner as its the same as the proto. What's throwing it off are: every pic of the production piece hasn't been properly futzed yet. Her hair isn't as high like the proto as well as the actual actor. I think it's just a simple fix involving the mask. Also, her neck is on the short side.

These two things are giving some here the illusion that this figures face isn't as slim.

Oh and one more thing to add. The mask isn't on properly, another factor in throwing off the likeness. In the proto and real life, you see more of the flesh surrounding her eyes. In the production piece, the eye openings are big enough, but because of its placement, you see less of the flesh around her eyes.

Those hovering over the cancel button, just chill and have faith in the product. When you guys receive her, all your qualms will disappear.

:exactly::exactly: Well put. I know i said her face needs to be thinner but really only slightly. What im interested in seeing and will probably do with mine when she arrives is have some of the hair over her shoulders just like this:

419312-CatwomanPHOTOPUBLICITY-1344439478-939-640x480.JPG

Last edited:

She's going for $300-400 on eBay from HK sellers now. :cuckoo:

Yeah :rotfl i just found it interesting how it wasn't a full suit. Still this week is going to go pretty slow untill she arrives
Cool - not only does she have the one piece bikini underneath, but she has a wetsuit too! :yess:

Maybe she should come with a rubber shark as well. :lol

Joking aside here's my issues with the figure yes the sculpts not bad its about 85% Anne and yes I was one of the moaners a couple of months ago but my issue is this figure has cost me £160 without shipping and taxes and it comes with a gun and a couple of hands, that's it. I purchased Alice for £130 a couple of months ago and that included shipping, yes she may have had a fat ducks *** but you got loads of goodies with her and for the price she was reasonable value. The catwoman figure just ain't worth the money for what you get, yes I will keep and yes I will display her. For the price what is being charged the likeness had to be 99% to get over the lack of goodies and it just isn't.

Big difference between the cost of rights for Resident Evil franchise and the multi-billion dollar Dark Knight movies.

Back