1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

you are not alone ~ asked for the maskless face and am thrilled with what i have seen.

doubt the haters outnumber the people who are happy with it; as was mentioned, they are just more vocal.

: D

I never cared and I'm still quite happy with what we're getting.
The more I see the happier I get.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Im already sick of seeing all the facebook posts of people complaining about the figure. And all the people that have already broken the mask. One guy was actually mad because she has a padded bodysuit underneath and he couldnt see her boobs.:cuckoo:

:rotfl

I love the internet.

The photo of the unmasked portrait looks decent, but then in the youtube video she looks like a hungover sorority girl walking home on Sunday morning.

The photo of the unmasked portrait looks decent, but then in the youtube video she looks like a hungover sorority girl walking home on Sunday morning.

Selina Kyle 'Walk of Shame' edition. :lol

Just watched the kidulti guys video she looks very nice. I have sexy time with her.

Im already sick of seeing all the facebook posts of people complaining about the figure. And all the people that have already broken the mask. One guy was actually mad because she has a padded bodysuit underneath and he couldnt see her boobs.:cuckoo:

:lol :lol :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

The thing that polarizes folks most of the time, is the HUGE ****ing blown up pics that are taken - it does more harm than good with some figures. :lol

Don't likeit, don't buy it. Simple as. :dunno

True that. Though sometimes, I understand how the whiners feel. They actually wanted the figure, just not how it turned out to be, and yes they won't but it, but still they whine out of frustration, more so now that this is the final product and no longer the proto that they ended up not liking.

Just watched the kidulti guys video she looks very nice. I have sexy time with her.
headline951.gif

i wonder how many threads she's getting bashed in lol considering the amount of people who keep saying they don't like her.

I never cared and I'm still quite happy with what we're getting.
The more I see the happier I get.

I have to say I agree. With this release, my 2013 is done! Now I just have to wait for it to arrive patiently. I have no PO for 2014 so far. Nothing really caught my eye yet. Want to see how HT does Kei Yuki from the Captain Harlock CGI...Oh, I think I will get a Diecast Mark III if and when that hits...Otherwise, the next one would be BW in CA:TWS.

As suspected, this CW is taller than BW but they put her in a white shirt/bodysuit so that she can't show her cleavage!? :nana:
Way to go, Idaho!

i wonder how many threads she's getting bashed in lol considering the amount of people who keep saying they don't like her.

Lots! :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back