1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Waiting on full pictures….so tough.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27889-1373466449-5.gif

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Damn, I totally forgot on ordering her. I just went on the WL for the Ex.

Just to throw some another option out and because I can't stop looking at this thread. I ordered my Bane and Selina from Corner Store Comics. You have to pay in full at time of ordering but a few big positives about the Bane I noticed when I received from them.

1. I received Bane within a week of him arriving at Sideshow warehouse. The day it said in stock on Sideshows page I had a tracking number from CSC. Judging by lurking this site, I think I even got him before anyone who ordered from Sideshow did.

2.Recieved the EX piece although when I ordered it mentioned nothing about the piece. Not sure if that was a fluke or whatever. I'll take it though.

3. It was double boxed and the brown shipper was the most pristine I have seen out of the HT's I have that came with the shipper. Also the package was so well packed it could have been thrown down stairs and probably withstood the damage.

Now I have no idea if they have any PO's left, or this time if all the other variables will be the same but I was extremely satisfied with my order from them and would not hesitate to order from them again. At the time the only reason I ordered from them is because they accepted paypal and Sideshow did not at the time.

Just to throw some another option out and because I can't stop looking at this thread. I ordered my Bane and Selina from Corner Store Comics. You have to pay in full at time of ordering but a few big positives about the Bane I noticed when I received from them.

1. I received Bane within a week of him arriving at Sideshow warehouse. The day it said in stock on Sideshows page I had a tracking number from CSC. Judging by lurking this site, I think I even got him before anyone who ordered from Sideshow did.

2.Recieved the EX piece although when I ordered it mentioned nothing about the piece. Not sure if that was a fluke or whatever. I'll take it though.

3. It was double boxed and the brown shipper was the most pristine I have seen out of the HT's I have that came with the shipper. Also the package was so well packed it could have been thrown down stairs and probably withstood the damage.

Now I have no idea if they have any PO's left, or this time if all the other variables will be the same but I was extremely satisfied with my order from them and would not hesitate to order from them again. At the time the only reason I ordered from them is because they accepted paypal and Sideshow did not at the time.

Bane had an EX version?
What?

Damn, I been searching for a Bane too at a decent price. The Avengers line kicked my ***. All I'm waiting for is Hulk.

Any tips on funding a Bane under $200 shipped :)

I think he thinks the broken cowl is an exclusive piece, which of course, it isn't.

Raindog421, confused because the intact cowl is the EX with Catwoman?

I think he thinks the broken cowl is an exclusive piece, which of course, it isn't.

Raindog421, confused because the intact cowl is the EX with Catwoman?

Yeh that was my guess also.

CSC doesn't charge you until it ships, unless you pay with Paypal. I pick up my figures from them all the time!

As much as I like the special bases that Hot Toys has given to characters like Bane and Selina Kyle now (and to the DX figures obviously) I sort of wish they'd include a more traditional one to be more consistent with other figures from the trilogy. Just a minor thing though I guess.

"all of the sudden!"

Easily one of my top 10 idiom mistakes. Like nails on a chalk-board. ;) (just in case, it's "a" not "the")

With regards to bases, it would be a good idea to pack in a regular base with all the figures. But then again, there are probably a lot of people, myself included, who won't likely use any of the bases at all for most figures. Two exceptions in my collection are Indy and Superman.

6961e422gw1e3yb5j4rsjj20go4ce1fi.jpg

Is this the final version? it looks like it has black around the eyes just like the DX12, and if it is hoe can the mask be detachable with all that black around her eyes

Those images are from a couple of months ago, Toy Sapiens display. No one here knows exactly at what stage of production that figure was pulled.

It's about bloody time!!

Back