1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I hope pics show up in 10 hours and not postponed til monday

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I hope pics show up in 10 hours and not postponed til monday

:exactly:

I'm so amped for this figure.

If she does come out tomorrow that would have to be a HT record--Storm Shadow today, Selina Kyle the next day. :thud:

I think OMG meant monday, that's why he kind of said "yes, but no"
But I would be glad to be mistaken.

Would be nice to wake up to pics tomorrow. either way I predict greatness. :lecture

Tremendous! This was one of my first five SS Hot Toy pre-orders when I got sucked into this hobby last October. I figured that Catwoman, Mk VII, BW, DX10 and DX12 would be the last HT I would want or need - Ha!

I think OMG meant monday, that's why he kind of said "yes, but no"
But I would be glad to be mistaken.

As much as I'd like her to come out tomorrow, Monday would be pretty consistent with the rumors of the last few days.

Jonah-hill-flailing1_(1)_111.gif

:panic::panic::panic: finally, hoping for tommorow :pray::pray: but monday seems more likely.

Damn, I totally forgot on ordering her. I just went on the WL for the Ex.

She's not going to be cheap getting her from HK, but she's turned into one of those figures i just can't wait for the UK on.

Hopefully these boots are made of the same kind of leather they used on the DX T-800 clothing. Proper leather rather than the pleather stuff that can crack/flake over time.

She's not going to be cheap getting her from HK, but she's turned into one of those figures i just can't wait for the UK on.

I don't blame you provided they aren't asking an insane price.

I don't blame you provided they aren't asking an insane price.

Im hoping she's more storm shadow/snake eyes/barney ross price which is around £160/£170. That's still high but no where near what bane is going for which is £220 :horror. If shes over £200( which i hope she isn't considering she comes with bugger all). i might have to close my eyes when buying :rotfl

Can't remember the last figure I bought that was under £200. Or even near that.

Then again, I have no patience.

Back