1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

6abcda73gw1e55bfpvlf5j20x90p0drz.jpg

Same box as Bane, nice! The only figure I want out of there is Catwoman!

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

She looks high, and she should be.
Not so sure about the mask and face, looks strange to me. Yet, let's wait week or two, and hope for detailed photo reviews.

I MAY pick her up not sure yet though going off recent HK price i won't be getting it from there. Thankfully i don't really want anything else from that pic.

She looks high, and she should be.
Not so sure about the mask and face, looks strange to me. Yet, let's wait week or two, and hope for detailed photo reviews.

seriously? you must have magnification eyeballs or something because the picture is too tiny for me to be sure about the details let alone judge them.

anybody recollect the usual lead time between these announcements and the actual releases?

anybody recollect the usual lead time between these announcements and the actual releases?

I believe it was about a month or so back when Loki was in the "coming soon" pic from HT, if my memory serves me correctly.

So July-early August for us seems very likely if that holds true.

Just seeing the box means she's well on her way sooner rather than much later.:hi5:

GET IN!!!! At long last! Can't wait for this figure. DX12 on its way today too. Totally buzzing now!!

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Can't wait for her to arrive to go with my Bruce!

GET IN!!!! At long last! Can't wait for this figure. DX12 on its way today too. Totally buzzing now!!

I think the search for more new photos of Selina must begin once again.

There might be more out there in the interwebz now that it appears the delays are finally subsiding.

its saids.. is coming in the near future ... that sounds like the coming xmas..!!!

I believe it was about a month or so back when Loki was in the "coming soon" pic from HT, if my memory serves me correctly.

So July-early August for us seems very likely if that holds true.

Just seeing the box means she's well on her way sooner rather than much later.:hi5:

well over a month ago lol mk 7 too, they take forever after these kinds of "coming soon" group shots. Hope shes first out followed by SE (who isn't looking that great BTW)

This was mentioned in the ASM thread, snake eyes and Barney were announced recently while the others were announced last year.

Wth happened??

I know we're not too far off from receiving the superheroes...but I'd be pretty pissed if SE and Barney came out before the other figures in the picture.

When is this Shipping ? Is it still on Pre-Order?

This was mentioned in the ASM thread, snake eyes and Barney were announced recently while the others were announced last year.

Wth happened??

I know we're not too far off from receiving the superheroes...but I'd be pretty pissed if SE and Barney came out before the other figures in the picture.

this is HT all around the last couple of years... they probably want to get these out so they can announce more stuff from these licenses... where as ASM excitement has died down there is no rush to get it out and maybe they are re working the outfit so the stitching lines are not so ugly.

Random observation:

I can't believe HT not only produced a Barney ROss figure, but that they've now produced TWO. It's possible that movie hasn't even made back its production budget yet (IMDB), but someone is obviously buying the figures. Boggles my mind.

Likeness issues aside, I'm sure the Selina Kyle figure will be well made. Hot Toys just doesn't release poorly crafted/rendered figures (any more). Everyone with recent female figures in hand has attested to that too.

Back