1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Edit: already know the answer to my question, and other people have said what I wanted to lol. I shouldn't prolong a pointless discussion, sorry.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

all 30+ of my figures are a glorified waste of money.

and hot toys photoshopping or the random bad snapshot don't decide for me how i waste it.

Pleas hurry up to my post box you sexy *****

I've lost count as to just how many figures had terrible pre-release photos but were then absolutely amazing in hand.

Everyone went ape**** when the first shot of the DX07 Luke made the rounds. People canceled orders and ranted about how Hot Toys was going to ****.

Then the first review pics came out and it looked amazing.

There is no point is judging early pics until you see OMG's stuff. Everything else is just speculation.

I've lost count as to just how many figures had terrible pre-release photos but were then absolutely amazing in hand.

Everyone went ape**** when the first shot of the DX07 Luke made the rounds. People canceled orders and ranted about how Hot Toys was going to ****.

Then the first review pics came out and it looked amazing.

There is no point is judging early pics until you see OMG's stuff. Everything else is just speculation.

:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

ENOUGH with this insane discussion of "Yes, it's the same. No, it's not." Let's wait for this to come out and then we can all critique the final product? Okay? No need to have 20, 30 pages of this pointless discussion!

I'm staying away from this thread for the foreseeable future...

Exactly what I was trying to say!!!

Every flippen time i see a new post update I foolishly think it's folk not harping on the same pointless debate.

Good gravy here we go AGAIN with the one BAD AWFUL prerelease pic from somewhere and Freaks go off deep end..

PIECE of S***
HOW DARE THEY? HOT TOYS GOING TO DOGS
CANCELLED

Hilarious...no one has learned anything...

ENOUGH with this insane discussion of "Yes, it's the same. No, it's not." Let's wait for this to come out and then we can all critique the final product? Okay? No need to have 20, 30 pages of this pointless discussion!

I blame these pointless 20-30 pages on Hot Toys for not getting this and other figures out on time.

Idle/obsessive minds are the devil's plaything.:lol

It doesn't look like the head is attached in that last photo.

Last edited:

Here's a quick, non-trollish, absolutely honest question:

What was the last Hot Toys figure to be released when they initially said it would?
Just looking for information...

The convention exclusive Gordon, maybe?

some days i think i want to go into all the iron man threads and talk about how i don't really like iron man and i'm so glad i'm not buying any of the mark I-LIIX figures because what the h, i can't tell any of them apart anyway.

and then i remember how douchey that is.

:lol

My sentiment exactly. I think I've posted almost the same thing before.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not worried. Even though HT has missed before in some people's opinions, they haven't missed as bad as that picture shows. If they released a figure like that, SS and others would be flooded with canceled orders. She's gonna be great. BW is my first HT chick, and I'm very impressed with her. They have a reputation to uphold.

What was the last Hot Toys figure to be released when they initially said it would?

The convention exclusive Gordon, maybe?

That sounds about right. It was also the last time I can remember that a figures release wasn't staggered over several months. Some in December, some in January, some in February, none in March, some in April and the rest in May, WTF?

Even when Catwoman is "released" I'm sure it will still be months before I get a shipping notice from Sideshow.

June on Sideshow's site.

gordon came out on time and dx12 bats came out early.

those are really the only two i know of.

Back