1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

The Avengers MKVII got pushed back a month too. :lecture

That's kinda what they do.

I'm glad that it allows my finances to catch up, but the wait on this one is killing me.:(

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I'm with you Darth. Totally buzzing for this figure. Will be my first female HT.

spongebob.jpg

Of the comic movie figs that HT announced last summer, it will be interesting to see which of these two will come out first:

Amazing Garfield Spiderman or Selina??

I forgot all about Spiderman, but yea, where the hell is he?!

Maybe HT is still trying to figure out how to make him look better than medicom versions, with the swappable Parker head.

Another day with no OMG pics of this potentially beautiful sculpture of Anne Hathaway...
*sigh*

Bumped for spite.

I'm at the stage that I'm ready to throw a fit, like a kid in a toy store when his mom says no. Just give me something already!!!! 89 batmobile, 1/4 scale batman and Selina. Just give me ONE PIC!!!!!!

I'm at the stage that I'm ready to throw a fit, like a kid in a toy store when his mom says no. Just give me something already!!!! 89 batmobile, 1/4 scale batman and Selina. Just give me ONE PIC!!!!!!

You did get a pic. You just didn't like what you saw :lol

You did get a pic. You just didn't like what you saw :lol

I was referring to an OMG pic or something of that nature :wink1:

I was referring to an OMG pic or something of that nature :wink1:

I know~:wink1:
It's actually a good thing we don't have an OMG pic this soon cuz that would mean HT is not planning on fixing that Fubar head sculpt we just saw earlier. :monkey4

Can't ****ing wait!

Yeah so have I!! But the real woman! Lol

Latest posts

Back