1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

For me the batpod and Catwoman were going to be a package deal. But given the likely MSRP being out of all proportion with the perceived value of this figure, I'm moving towards being perfectly satisfied with the batpod sitting alone on the shelf wreaking of awesome.

Stellar pics and specs could change all of that of course, but I don't hold out much hope given the trend of late.

Very nice body proportions, hopefully she will be able to lean more on the bat pod.

And please tell me that ****ing rock doesn't come with the figure! Hopefully it's there just to show the figure's leg articulation :pray:

i am 100% certain that Hot Toys is including that rock; it probably acts as a stand for Catwoman.

I really hope they will fix the goggles/ears. They're my favorite part of her costume and they look more like bear ears rather than a cat. :(

i am 100% certain that Hot Toys is including that rock; it probably acts as a stand for Catwoman.

You can't really have her 'stand' on it. Its too unbalanced. Still hope the rock isn't included

As for accessories Bane had hands, shirt, gauntlet and a broken cowl.
Selina will have hands, goggles, pistol aaaaaaaand_______(nothing else?)

Of course it doesn't come with a rock! If those pics are from Milk Magazine, they have done this trick before having figures standing on objects, like they did when Dutch came out. Why would they include a rock, and for that matter, a rock at such an angle???

Apologies if people are just being ironic and I have missed the joke! :monkey1

531090_382160075190315_609115123_n.jpg

293117_382159948523661_876785219_n.jpg

Damn she looks great! :rock
Definite buy for sure

I think the mask WILL be attached. It will be a separate piece for sure(Because they won't have been able to paint the eyes otherwise), but the mask will be glued on.
IF there is an unmasked facesculpt, it will be with the EX release and a separate piece...

I think hoping for a second HT sculpt as an exclusive is quite a reach.

I believe it mentions something to the effect of 9,800 Yen(I could be wrong) but I think $130 for this figure seems right.

BUT I think she'll be the same amount as Bane.

Before the 9800 it says ichiman (don't have the symbol on my keyboard), which is 10,000. So the price on that article says 19,800 yen, which is roughly $250. She'd better come with some damn good accessories for that price!!!

It makes $$$ sense if Hot Toys only offers the masked version. If they want to make and unmasked version they have to pay Hathaway for her likeness. This masked version means they only need to pay DC/WB for the character's likeness.

It makes $$$ sense if Hot Toys only offers the masked version. If the want to make and unmasked version they have to pay Hathaway for her likeness. This masked version means they only need to pay DC/WB for the character's likeness.

All actors sign away their likeness rights for the movie paycheck these days.

Before the 9800 it says ichiman (don't have the symbol on my keyboard), which is 10,000. So the price on that article says 19,800 yen, which is roughly $250. She'd better come with some damn good accessories for that price!!!

Japan always has premium MSRPs. The rest of us will see this for around 80% of that.

You can't really have her 'stand' on it. Its too unbalanced. Still hope the rock isn't included

As for accessories Bane had hands, shirt, gauntlet and a broken cowl.
Selina will have hands, goggles, pistol aaaaaaaand_______(nothing else?)

looks like there are 2 rocks in the photo if you look closely. well i dont know; look at wolverine's sentinel stand, its just ridiculous...of course i dont want HT to include these rocks so i can save some money on the figure, but yeah HT is not normal..

Japan always has premium MSRPs. The rest of us will see this for around 80% of that.

She is almost a twin to black widow (body, accessories and outfit).
So i would think she should be the same price.

She is almost a twin to black widow (body, accessories and outfit).
So i would think she should be the same price.

Yeh, I agree. I mentioned a few posts back that 190 or less was what I considered a reasonable ask. We'll soon see how reasonable HT wants to be :)

Back