1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

looks like there are 2 rocks in the photo if you look closely. well i dont know; look at wolverine's sentinel stand, its just ridiculous...of course i dont want HT to include these rocks so i can save some money on the figure, but yeah HT is not normal..

I noticed that but I dont think thats 2 separate rock pieces, more looks like the back piece of the same rock to keep it in place.

As for the goggles I bet they are 100% removable, otherwise they wont count as an accessory (which HT wont let happen). Just look at Bane, the gauntlet and shirt should have been just part of his costume but make them removable and BAM! suddenly they qualify as accessories.

I noticed that but I dont think thats 2 separate rock pieces, more looks like the back piece of the same rock to keep it in place.

As for the goggles I bet they are 100% removable, otherwise they wont count as an accessory (which HT wont let happen). Just look at Bane, the gauntlet and shirt should have been just part of his costume but make them removable and BAM! suddenly they qualify as accessories.

yeh that makes sense. oh well, i think i am getting her no matter hw much HT charges. damn you Nolan:monkey2

Think she's way better than Black Widow. Best HT effort, right up there with Baby Doll.

Why does she have the blank stare of death?

Why does she have the blank stare of death?

Because Hot Toys thinks blank stares look amazing on figures even though they demonstrate a lack of sculpting abilities and make posing incredibly frustrating.

Picture1.png

heres the photo I saw on instagram.

Well I tried to post the picture of catwoman that I found on instagram with her mask off, but it says it needs moderator approval. Tried it 2 times.

Well I tried to post the picture of catwoman that I found on instagram with her mask off, but it says it needs moderator approval. Tried it 2 times.

may be u can take a photo of your device with another camera or something haha:nana: sorry if i sound too desperate

just sent you the photo in the private message.

Got it, here it is:

But I don't think this is the HT figure. Looks like a 3d model from TDKR phone game

The guy on instagram who posted it stated that he was from hong kong and that the figure was made by Hot toys.

I did see that it looked different than the one we've been seeing, but I just wanted you guys to take a look at it.

that's not from Hot Toys that's a render from the iPhone/mobile Dark Knight game. we talked about this earlier in the thread

Last edited:

that's not from Hot Toys that's a render from the iPhone Dark Knight game. we talked about this earlier in the thread

:lecture:lecture:lecture...and if the HT figure turns out with anything like that degree of sass and ***** I'd be buying it for sure.

(fat chance :()

Edit: I can't believe s..p..u...n...k was held up by the language filter :dunno

Last edited:

The HT figure looks nothing like that rendering...and the rending looks nothing like the actress...way to lanky...never understood the obsession with that rending when it first started getting posted here.

Totally with you on that one. Voting with the wallet. No more buying everything HT's popping out. At these prices, only key characters for me, if at all, and they can keep the rest.

Ditto.

I'd love to have CW, but no way am I paying $200+ for her. Will be skipping everything but absolute must-haves, and even then I will be thinking long and carefully. Just too much money for these 12" figures.... if they want to make them larger to justify the price, we'll see. Haha. If they did that everything would be 450.00.

*big sigh*

Back