1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

The rock is ridiculous :( just to raise the figure's price.
The figure looks great. It would look even greater for 150-160 $

And somehow she'll manage to have less accessories. :lol

Exactly. I see maybe 4 sets of hands(one set being exclusive for Batpod use) and a pistol. And more than likely that piece of rubble. Oh and of course the goggles, which probably aren't even removable(I hope they are though)

I'm not sure if that rock is going to come with it. I for some reason doubt it does.

Oh and of course the goggles, which probably aren't even removable(I hope they are though)
They sit differently on different photos, I'm sure they are removable. Yet, it seems they working hard to make it more expensive.

I'm not sure if that rock is going to come with it. I for some reason doubt it does.
I see this rock appeared for a reason, and it is too similar in style to Batman's stand. :)

She looks perfect! I think it says she'll be released April 2013 (2013年(year) 4月 (month))
So I'm guessing the preorder should be up in the near future (hopefully before December). :gah:

I'm just hoping it won't cost $235.00 cause I really want this figure. So HT this better cost $180 or lower. Thanks! Lol

531090_382160075190315_609115123_n.jpg

293117_382159948523661_876785219_n.jpg

UNMASK HER!

They're probably still tweaking the sculpt, should be soon though.

It would be pretty disappointing if the mask isn't removable. Should be pretty easy to incorporate some magnets for example.

Well then - You are not getting this.
Don't think we are going to see a HT release below 209 anymore.

And I'm completely cool with it. I'm not into buying anything that leaves my butt feeling sore when I open the box.

And I'm completely cool with it. I'm not into buying anything that leaves my butt feeling sore when I open the box.

Totally with you on that one. Voting with the wallet. No more buying everything HT's popping out. At these prices, only key characters for me, if at all, and they can keep the rest.

I have actually seen a picture of her unmasked but it was on my phone through instagram. If i find it ill post it for you guys.

Picture1.png

photo is small cause I just took a snapshot with my phone but it seems like I saw the wrong one.

btw the dude said that he pre-ordered it already.

Picture1.png

photo is small cause I just took a snapshot with my phone but it seems like I saw the wrong one.

btw the dude said that he pre-ordered it already.

That's not the figure, it's a 3D model made by someone either for the iPhone game or for their own pleasure, can't remember which it was now :lol

Back