1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

They're having a laugh, aren't they?

418625_428544570517210_296048033_n.jpg

Head proportion looks pretty good on CW, but slightly smaller would be better IMO.

HT just unveiled the Hulk on their facebook page! That means Catwoman's reveal is coming very soon!!! :panic:

Eraserhead.. :lol

'High' hair - yeah.. same one.

Lol.
I can picture the merchandising on TV right now:

For styling purposes, Hulk always uses "High Hair Volume Cream", the ONLY cream that will hold your style in a freefall from 30,000 feet and STILL have a lustrous shine."

Lol.
I can picture the merchandising on TV right now:

For styling purposes, Hulk always uses "High Hair Volume Cream", the ONLY cream that will hold your style in a freefall from 30,000 feet and STILL have a lustrous shine."

Nice! :lol

The one thing that I'm curious about is what's next for HT and Batman after Selina Kyle hits? It's an interesting question with quite a few possible answers? Will HT decide whether to bite the bullet and release The Bat for Pre-Order? Arkham City? The Begins project that we're all wondering about? I'm curious if they aren't going to give the 1/4th scale Batman a companion piece. 1/4th Bane? 1/4th Begins Batman? My guess would be Arkham City.

The one thing that I'm curious about is what's next for HT and Batman after Selina Kyle hits? It's an interesting question with quite a few possible answers? Will HT decide whether to bite the bullet and release The Bat for Pre-Order? Arkham City? The Begins project that we're all wondering about? I'm curious if they aren't going to give the 1/4th scale Batman a companion piece. 1/4th Bane? 1/4th Begins Batman? My guess would be Arkham City.

i am still hoping they will release Ra's Al Ghul...

Callin' it now: 2013 TF Ex. will be some variation of either Ra's or Bane. Though, one thing that I think would be pretty cool and unique would be if WB allowed them to do some sort of concept
Spoiler Spoiler:
as part of their Artist Collection.

No way, I'd want a
Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree, but I'm not really sure how that's a spoiler. I'd definitely want GPD Blake first, but it would be a cool project. No doubt in my mind about that.

John Blake suck :nana:

You are teh one who suckz. :lecture :nana: :lol

Nah, those should be regular release.

I want an alfred HT for the exclusives 2013. :rotfl

I agree, but I still think it'll be an Ex. My guess would be either:

-Standard Ra's w/party/final battle outfit (possible 2-pack w/Bruce Wayne?)
-League of Shadows Ra's (possible 2-pack w/Bruce Wayne?)
-Ice Battle Ra's (possible 2-pack w/Bruce Wayne?)
-Prisoner Bane w/ hood
-Courier Bane w/ helmet

I'd like a Wayne figure from Hot Toys.

Preferably, TDKR prison version or BB version where he's climbing up to the LOS hideout.

I already have this guy coming to me. So I'm covered in the Ras department. Though, a LOS Wayne/Ras set would be awesome.

305534_367948723269761_100001639099192_1037581_1929847920_n.jpg

522208_367948443269789_100001639099192_1037571_29497152_n.jpg

^ WOW - that's kick@$$!! :rock

If HT came to the party eventually, I'd definitely get a LOS Ducard over any of these other characters.. to be perfectly honest. :dunno

There must be issues with Neeson's likeness. I think they would have done it already if they could.

I think he just said that. :lol I think we're going to see an HT Ra's in the near future.

Back