1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Hey I thought someone didn't have any money :wink1: but good choice, tempted to get Bane myself but hoping they make a DX.

bane is next year, so plenty of time to save up haha. DX12 is a must so yeah. I dont see HT making a DX for Bane until like may be 1 to 2 years after; plus all i want from him is included in this version:wink1:

Hey I thought someone didn't have any money :wink1: but good choice, tempted to get Bane myself but hoping they make a DX.

btw, i saw one of your post saying that u have been learning english for 5 years. where r u from?

bane is next year, so plenty of time to save up haha. DX12 is a must so yeah. I dont see HT making a DX for Bane until like may be 1 to 2 years after; plus all i want from him is included in this version:wink1:

Neat logic, same, I don't really need anything else from him, but I just cant buy him when he has those weak little arms :lol

btw, i saw one of your post saying that u have been learning english for 5 years. where r u from?

I'm from Russia, but moved to UK 6 years back :)

In most pictures Selina's hips look normal but I watched the movie twice and in the scene when Batman leads her to the pod and she walks over to it (showing her from the back) I swear her hips look massive there. maybe it was a double? :dunno

As for the accessories they gave Bane a few hands, a sweater and a glove/gauntlet. So I wouldn't be surprised if all they give Selina is a few hands, a pistol and the goggles (that are already on her)

:goodpost::exactly:

It looks really weird on her to have that massive zipper, maybe okayish from a distance but not up close

I don't remember... I saw the movie twice too. I think that is HT tried to make the body exacly as in the movie it may not look great as we expect.. we know HT. But when they change it (again, like with Alice) it could be better. About accessories.. they should invent something maybe, something that fits the character, maybe Handcuffs like the Joker something like that

There will be no DX Bane.

tumblr_m6pwdj188w1qefn6co1_400.gif

I don't remember... I saw the movie twice too. I think that is HT tried to make the body exacly as in the movie it may not look great as we expect.. we know HT. But when they change it (again, like with Alice) it could be better. About accessories.. they should invent something maybe, something that fits the character, maybe Handcuffs like the Joker something like that

there's wayne's pearl necklace and that thing batman gave her to erase her past.

there's wayne's pearl necklace and that thing batman gave her to erase her past.

Useless accessories in my opinion. Just giving them an excuse to up the price on a figure that should already be cheap.

Seriously, a 1/6 pearl necklace or a 1/6 USB thumdrive aren't really stellar additions.

:goodpost:
I think these are nice (it gives more options for display), and do not think it will influence the price. Bane is not cheap with almost no accessories.

There will be no DX Bane.

Yeah. Let's hope they improve the body of the present release. I also doubt we will see other Bane in 1/6 soon (more probably 1/4).

Useless accessories in my opinion. Just giving them an excuse to up the price on a figure that should already be cheap.

Seriously, a 1/6 pearl necklace or a 1/6 USB thumdrive aren't really stellar additions.

I pretty sure a 1/6 thumb drive would be so small that i would lose it 52 seconds after opening the box.

I pretty sure a 1/6 thumb drive would be so small that i would lose it 52 seconds after opening the box.

I myself have calculated about 36 seconds, with a few seconds wiggle room. :lol

I know DX Bane might not come but I doubt this one will get sold out so might as well wait and see. Afterall they did make a DX villain to match Batman in TDK (but yeah I know joker was way more popular).

As for Selina I don't think HT will give her the pearls or the stick because she isn't shown with them when she is wearing her burglar outfit. So unless Selina figure will include also a dress we won't see anything more than a pistol and goggles as accessories (and seeing how Bane got only 2-3 accessories I doubt Selina will have the dress)

Back