1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

oh man, that sounds tempting ! but jill does look pretty good as well and she was my first 1/6 figure :(:(:(

It's your choice really but sacrifices must be made :lol look at it this way, Selina won't be released till March or later so you would have plenty of time to save up. As for the pod it's coming this October/November so youd need to make up your mind soon

I think bigger hips would look better in that suit, The head is perfect but the hair and the goggles need to be a little more accurate. Smalles hands but I can't really figure what accesories she should have...

maybe the gun she uses in her first fight and I dunno.. a knife?.. she must have something else

oh.. and again, a bigger ass (Alice's body)

In most pictures Selina's hips look normal but I watched the movie twice and in the scene when Batman leads her to the pod and she walks over to it (showing her from the back) I swear her hips look massive there. maybe it was a double? :dunno

As for the accessories they gave Bane a few hands, a sweater and a glove/gauntlet. So I wouldn't be surprised if all they give Selina is a few hands, a pistol and the goggles (that are already on her)

do. not. use. real. zipper.

:goodpost::exactly:

It looks really weird on her to have that massive zipper, maybe okayish from a distance but not up close

It's that fear of female hips and lack of understanding of the way they're built all over again. Anne might not be amazingly curvaceous, but she's still a woman. In what appears to be a corset, too.

That won't fix the shape of her thigh, which is the biggest offender, but it might fix the calves and the oversized head.

I think those goggles of her should be shorter so that it brushes the hair so when you pull it back you will see more of the cat ear instead of a large overhead visor.

I think bigger hips would look better in that suit, The head is perfect but the hair and the goggles need to be a little more accurate.

oh.. and again, a bigger ass (Alice's body)

YES YES AND YES!

people need to quote and re-quote what was said above in this thread until ht really got it.

She looks fantastic! That sculpt has such a great likeness to Ann especially when compared to previous HT female sculpts

Hulk on the other hand, is pretty damn laughable. I commend HT for taking him on but damn that figure looks terrible.

Agreed. :hi5: That Hulk kinda reminds me of Lou Ferrigno cuz that crappy looking hair design they gave him. I prefer my Walmart 6-inch Hulk over his HT counterpart. Anyways, can't wait to see more photos of Miss Kyle!!!:panic::panic:

catwomanmod1.jpg

I don't know, it looks pretty much the same. The photo you provided is very bad, because of the enhanced light.

She looks amazing here:

558125_347226122018594_660495616_n.jpg

It's your choice really but sacrifices must be made :lol look at it this way, Selina won't be released till March or later so you would have plenty of time to save up. As for the pod it's coming this October/November so youd need to make up your mind soon

yeah i certainly do. there is never enough isnt it? :rotfl:rotfl

In most pictures Selina's hips look normal but I watched the movie twice and in the scene when Batman leads her to the pod and she walks over to it (showing her from the back) I swear her hips look massive there. maybe it was a double? :dunno

She's arching her lower back and stretching when she walks. None of the pictures thus far have shown the figure posed like that.

people need to quote and re-quote what was said above in this thread until ht really got it.

No matter how many times you quote a post, it won't make Hot Toys read the thread.

This is Sideshow Freaks, not Hot Toys's forum.

Looks good to me for a prototype, a removeable mask would be nice, or a second head, and an alternate outfit [maid or prison jumpsuit] would be a nice bonus however unlikely.

definitely. looks perfectly fine to me:yess:

Dunno, the body looks a bit off somehow, maybe the proportions or the stiff look. :dunno Either way doubt she will look too well just standing, needs to be crouching or on the pod

Dunno, the body looks a bit off somehow, maybe the proportions or the stiff look. :dunno Either way doubt she will look too well just standing, needs to be crouching or on the pod

are you buying the batpod as well??

Back