1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

I like what I'm seeing from these Ani-con pics so far. I have high hopes for the final product :pray:

202611_408775379186189_1773093430_o.jpg

Very nice rendering.... but she looks like she has two sets of hips, one below the belt and another above the belt.

This may have been for the iPad game but damn the CG models always look better than the models in-game. What they should really do is release Dark Knight Rises skins as DLC for Arkham City, so we'd have a TDKR Batman and Catwoman. All of my money. :yess:

202611_408775379186189_1773093430_o.jpg

Also, here's one of her with goggles if anyone is interested:

Man I've been wanting this for a long time. I still think they missed out on a lot of money by not putting out games for these last two movies.

They could make a videogame that takes place between TDK and TDKR where you play hermit Bruce stuck in Wayne Manor all day and night.

It could have mini-games like "archery" and "learning to make your own bed".

i will be ordering the bat pod hot toys for the first time :panic:, does anybody recommend modelzone? or any other seller in the UK?
thanks!:peace

They could make a videogame that takes place between TDK and TDKR where you play hermit Bruce stuck in Wayne Manor all day and night.

It could have mini-games like "archery" and "learning to make your own bed".

:rotfl:rotfl

Very nice rendering.... but she looks like she has two sets of hips, one below the belt and another above the belt.

That's how female bodies are build. The top part is the hipbone and the muscle above it, and the bottom part is the fatty deposit directly on top of the tendon holding the gluteus maximus in place. All sexually mature women are like this, in varying proportions. The vast majority of comic book artists and upstanding publications like Maxim have this massive fear of female hips so they always try to disfigure them in some horrific way - which is unfortunate, because real female hips are incredibly sexy and feminine. That Catwoman render is smokin'.

I absolutely loved Anne Hathaway's performance in TDKR, and I'm considering getting Catwoman... I hope the official pics do her more justice because that pose on the Bat-pod isn't very flattering. Though if they make her in 1/4, that would be even better. I'll have to see.

The vast majority of comic book artists and upstanding publications like Maxim have this massive fear of female hips so they always try to disfigure them in some horrific way

It's called Photoshop. :monkey5

That's how female bodies are build. The top part is the hipbone and the muscle above it, and the bottom part is the fatty deposit directly on top of the tendon holding the gluteus maximus in place. All sexually mature women are like this, in varying proportions. The vast majority of comic book artists and upstanding publications like Maxim have this massive fear of female hips so they always try to disfigure them in some horrific way - which is unfortunate, because real female hips are incredibly sexy and feminine. That Catwoman render is smokin'.

I absolutely loved Anne Hathaway's performance in TDKR, and I'm considering getting Catwoman... I hope the official pics do her more justice because that pose on the Bat-pod isn't very flattering. Though if they make her in 1/4, that would be even better. I'll have to see.

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost:

When are specs/PO going to happen???? HT wake up and feed us frenzied CW crazies!

Back