1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

you can tell they just threw the head onto a body .

Why are people worried about the neck...it won't come like that lol...

Why are people worried about the neck...it won't come like that lol...

do you mean the neck being a different color or the seam? because i'm sure the seam will be there since it's on all of their other rooted hair figures.

do you mean the neck being a different color or the seam? because i'm sure the seam will be there since it's on all of their other rooted hair figures.

Gotcha, was referring to the neck color.

Figure looks good and I think the imperfections in the head and neck may be because it was hastily cobbled together to be on display for this convention. The figure may not even be 100% completed yet which is why we may not get a full reveal immediately. Perhaps a couple more weeks and it'll be ready.

Kind of reminds me of the Mark VII display at SDCC.

Haha not until official pics will the nitpicking begin but from the looks of the different colored neck piece I don't think they really have a finished product yet....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

selina5.jpg

Figure looks good. Goggles look solid black, though? Even the "lenses". Certainly not a dealbreaker ... but definitely a weird choice.

SnakeDoc

Figure looks awesome in Centrocal's video. I take back what I said earlier. Her head is proportional to the body! Hands still look flat though.

[ame]https://youtu.be/JN0zE2BHUSY[/ame]

Is that the way the goggles are supposed to be? It looks like it has a hinge so it can swing around, maybe it's got the tint painted on the other side.

It's an ugly seam HT has yet to fix after all of their female figures. I'm unsure why they can't do it properly.
The head's a let down for me. :(

I was really hoping for NO dolly hair.. but inevitably, it was always going to be.. & I understand the necessity of it in this case - to function & look appropriate for this type of collectible. That said - I think it looks like rubbish, personally. Definite pass for me. :dunno :monkey2

This is precisely why I think that SP Amber is HT best female figure to date. The likeness might not be 100%, but the sculpted tied up hair-do is not only practical, but looks excellent.

Yeah..definite buy for me. That pose is a little weird on the batpod though.

sculpted or unsculptd hair, theyre still dolls! LOL.
The biggest issue i see is the way the neck connects to the head, but like i said before, its probably a proto bashed together for the show. Im sure the final product will have a better fitting neck/head.

The face looks terrific and in certain light looks real... but I agree the way the head connects to the neck, the weird seam line along the side are not so great. I had higher hopes for the simple straight hair but it looks a little wiry and Barbie-ish especially the way its cut at the bottom.

Still, it is a figure, and for the most part looks great.

Some angles she looks great and some angles she looks like Liv Tyler.

I hope the goggles get reworked, they don't look like cat ears at all. That's my only problem with the figure.

Back